Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Super Moderator
73,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Some cool video in this foreign broadcast. I really like the one of the cars driving down the highway with attack helicopters zipping by very low overhead. Hard to imagine being there.

·
Super Moderator
73,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been getting panicky texts from family members predicting WWIII. It's hard for me to relate to, considering I grew up and served in the military during the Cold War. Everything was about Russia and war and maybe nuclear annihilation and mutually assured destruction. This just does not feel like that to me.

·
Premium Member
11,224 Posts
I have been getting panicky texts from family members predicting WWIII. It's hard for me to relate to, considering I grew up and served in the military during the Cold War. Everything was about Russia and war and maybe nuclear annihilation and mutually assured destruction. This just does not feel like that to me.
My mom was panicky (but calm). We both mentioned (and have discussed in the past) that Russia was going to invade Ukraine and China was going to take Taiwan when Joe Biden was sworn in.

We have family in the military.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
From my perspective I see the present day Press as leading the charge in wild speculations and fear mongering as it relates to world events. There were still many well respected real journalist in past years that people believed in and would listen to because they told the truth. Those journalist sought the truth out and presented what they found, good or bad. There was trust between the one's listening and the one's reporting. That is now gone whether it be Fox News or ABC.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
18,355 Posts
And thats the way it is.

Nemo

Reactions: OWM

·
Super Moderator
73,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From my perspective I see the present day Press as leading the charge in wild speculations and fear mongering as it relates to world events. There were still many well respected real journalist in past years that people believed in and would listen to because they told the truth. Those journalist sought the truth out and presented what they found, good or bad. There was trust between the one's listening and the one's reporting. That is now gone whether it be Fox News or ABC.
And this time they were right. Where is the mea culpa from the folks here who were saying Russia would not invade, mocking those who were saying "Look at what they are doing with your own eyes. They are preparing an invasion" by writing things like "Russia deploys troops on its own territory" and other such nonsense that completely overlooked deploying troops just north of Ukraine's capital in Belarus (not Russian territory). The build up and preparations were obvious to anybody who was paying attention.

Anyway, let's post video from Ukraine here as we find it. That's the purpose of this thread. So far, however, I am the only one to post video from Ukraine.

·
Super Moderator
73,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
11,224 Posts
I am a little surprised how little video is available out there right now.
There was a website link that was showing all the fake reports and videos being posted (most videos were from other armed conflicts years ago). I did not save the link though ...oops.

·
Premium Member
11,224 Posts
Russia releases first video of captured Chernobyl. Russia is guarding it "alongside" Ukrainian National Guard. I am also hearing reports that Russia released classified internal CIA memos concerning CIA staffers that committed sex crimes but were never charged.

(Can only be viewed in Telegram - because they do not censor like Youtube, Twitter and Facebook)

1 - 20 of 127 Posts