Video: Gwinnett Home Invader Dead After Female at the Home Opens Fire

Discussion in 'Georgia Crime Reports' started by mountainpass, Sep 22, 2016.

1. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154259354158145

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016

2. Scout706

Scout706 Well-Known Member

that was the BETTER video? I'll try again at home.

3. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

At least one, if not two, of the invaders appear to be armed. I wonder why they chose that house and what all the boxes are stacked up.

4. johnski

johnski Well-Known Member

I wonder if the police took her gun away and it will "disappear" later when she tries to get it back because they don't think guns should be out on the street.

A shotgun may have been a better hd choice.

5. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

Glad there was surveillance, and that she had the means and wherewithal to fight back.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  6. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

7. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Lessons from this video:

1. Armed attackers bust in fast.
    2. If you want to fight back, you have to fight back without delay - and this lady defender did just that, with alacrity.
    3. Never let your gun run dry in a fire-fight. (She was fortunate they chose to run away instead of stay and fight - most crooks will run when shot at, but not all will. Always, always, always have spare ammo magazines).

And last but not least - another woman uses a gun successfully to defend herself against multiple armed men proving once again that:

4. Obama is an idiot for claiming that a woman will just have her gun taken away and used against her.
    5. Biden is an idiot for claiming that all a woman needs is a two-round shotgun. Sometimes you need 15 rounds in a magazine - especially when facing three armed men.

8. tmoore912

tmoore912 Just a Man

Complete 5 min+ video of the home invasion here:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wjq6cn0To[/ame]

9. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

First, agreed on the disappear pistol issue - my wife had that precise thing happen with Atlanta PD.

Second, for such a small person a shotgun isn't a very good option IMHO and she did just fine with what she had by all accounts.

10. phaed

phaed Active Member

one take-away i have from most videos like this is that these armed robbers, when being shot at, are not interested in getting into a gun fight. they are only interested in getting the hell outa dodge. that tells me they lack planning, training, and confidence in their weapons.

11. tholt4

tholt4 Member

In the Fox News story there was the quote:

“She did not know the men and it’s clear that they weren’t invited into her home,†Gwinnett police spokesman Deon Washington said. “She simply exercised her right to defend her property.â€

How about her life?

12. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Clean? Yeps, Home invaders about 3am, all 3 armed, she fired, killed one, ran them out.

Dirty? They were in the house 2 minutes before she came out of the back bedroom shooting. She should have stayed hidden, called police and let them handle it.

Arguable either way. What are the chances the prosecutor goes with the hide and call cops argument?

Nemo

13. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Zero percent. She was not required by law to do either.

14. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

Those perps were all over the house. Strange they didn't encounter the residents sooner. But...... it was 3:45AM. And maybe the house was actually a lot bigger than it seemed.

Regardless, those perps left prints everywhere. How much you wanna bet they already are in the system.

The departed was 28 years old.... these guys have probably done this before.

15. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

She was going out there to intentionally kill someone. She knew and would have been more safe to call the cops and wait in her room. While in there and they were not, she was not in danger. She sought out the danger just to kill. She wanted to kill. Property can be replaced. The person she killed cannot.

Find her guilty.

Nemo

16. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

Looked to me like she was a little bewildered, and didn't aim/fire until the one thug in the white hat pointed at her.

From the sounds of it, the dude with the wig on is the departed.

So white hat thug, and white/grey hoodie thug (who busted through a glass door and was probably cut up pretty good) are the two felons still on the run.

17. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

[​IMG]

;-)