Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might create some interesting discussion...

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
I'm not old enough to watch that. At least YouTube assumes so, and I'm not creating an account to prove 'em wrong.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
looks like self-defense to me.
Trespasser ignores order to leave.
Attacks other person in his own driveway.
After trying to fend her off gently for a few seconds, he slams her down and puts her lights out.
I'm OK with that.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
She physically assaulted him for no reason, what did she think was going to happen? That's self-defense. He didn't take it too far and beat her butt after she went limp. He did the right thing and just walked away after he stopped the vicious assault on him.

These stupid women think they can get away with physically assaulting a man because they believe because of social norms they will get away with it and the man will not defend himself.

Well I guess he proved her wrong. I believe in equality of the sexes. If a girl physically assaults you, you have every right to defend yourself.

Not to mention she seemed like absolute trash, and so did the rest of the women there as well.

·
codegeek reincarnate
901 Posts
raised in the south, I was always taught never to hit a girl. However, I will always defend myself.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
She was actively assaulting him on his property, and he used the next level of force to stop it. As force goes, a body slam is much less violent than a right hook to the face, which would also have been justified. I really don't see much wrong here.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Apparently they're all teenagers. That girl in particular that attacked him is 15 years old. So glad to see our youth isn't being wasted.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
raised in the south, I was always taught never to hit a girl. However, I will always defend myself.
this was pretty much my take on it. i was raised as you were, and always thought this chivalric notion was right. that was, of course, before the current version of feminism and concept of equality became so prevalent.

i never saw girls fighting and acting the way many of them do today. there are damned few ladies left. i think those that remain need to be cherished and protected. but the rest, they can have their equality and feminism if they want it so badly.

·
codegeek reincarnate
901 Posts
this was pretty much my take on it. i was raised as you were, and always thought this chivalric notion was right. that was, of course, before the current version of feminism and concept of equality became so prevalent.

i never saw girls fighting and acting the way many of them do today. there are damned few ladies left. i think those that remain need to be cherished and protected. but the rest, they can have their equality and feminism if they want it so badly.
Exactly. Chivalry dies when I feel the need to defend myself.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Not that anybody would ever want to go watch the stuff, but there are entire video compilation on YouTube of feminist getting owned

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.