Video - Burke County Deputy Shoots, Kills Kidnapper

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by moe mensale, Aug 18, 2019.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I don't know what gun the deputy is using but he unloads the full magazine on the former kidnapper.

https://www.tactical-life.com/news/burke-county-deputy-gunfight/#aon-fb-comments

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Great.
    Anybody Who kidnaps a woman and then tries to shoot his kidnap victim right in front of a cop should expect to be shot to pieces .

Actually, this cop should probably have shot that guy a couple more times after he sat up and started leaning towards the gun that he dropped on the ground only a few feet away. It looked to me like he was making an attempt to get it back.

The cop warned them not to try that, but I don't think I would've warned him anymore -- I would've just pumped a couple more bullets into him.

The cop was sure fast on the draw and fast at shooting his gun. I assume that was a Glock 21 that held 13 rounds. He emptied all of those cartridges in just a couple seconds.

3. gunsmoker

A funny thing-- this was a white citizen being killed by a black law enforcement officer, so where are all the white people protesting now?

Why isn't there a "white lives matter" movement?

When are white people going to march through a white neighborhood and overturn cars and throw fire bombs through the windows of white-owned businesses?
    Isn't that what you're supposed to do when somebody of your own race gets killed by a police officer of a different race ??

Oh, wait.
    Maybe white people know that when a violent felon is caught in the act of trying to hurt an innocent person, he is supposed to get stopped, I gun fire if necessary, dead or alive ! The system works better that way; society is better off.

4. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

Shows just how fast something can unfold. Glad the deputy is alright and the lady will recover.

5. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

Looks like he is using a Glock 17.

6. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

All I can say is that the deputy needs to clean out that car! And at 6+20'ish it looked like that was a mil issue first aid kit...looked like it even had the serviceable tag on it. ;)

Also noticed that at 13+00, the officer called the PBA...ready to talk to his lawyer I would guess. Could you imagine if this was a white officer doing this after shooting a black man?

When a call to the SSPBA emergency line is made on behalf of a member involved in a shooting or accident with serious injury, SSPBA will promptly have an attorney in touch with the member, going to the scene if necessary. The attorney will represent the member to the resolution of the incident

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  7. gunsmoker

I am willing to protest if I can get free athletic shoes out of the deal.

;)

What about doing a whites-only "March For Justice" and looting a convenience store along the way?

Some guys would do it for beer and cigarettes, but I'd head straight for the Slim Jims, Doritos, and Moon Pies.

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Cool as a cucumber on the radio, too. I used to hate it when officers squealed like 12 year old girls.

Savannah Dan and DonT like this.
  9. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Reminded me of when my son first started driving. :lol:

10. Because the assailant had a gun. Black people seem to protest over being shot while having no weapons. If you don't see the difference you are part of the problem.