Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
We all saw the same video. It was plain as day. You cannot put your body weight on someone's neck for 9 minutes.
Chauvin didn't kneel on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes. The videos clearly showed that and the prosecution even changed their description from Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck to kneeling on Floyd's "neck area" which they said was the shoulder blades and upper back. Ummm.........shoulder blades and upper back aren't part of the "neck area." But they're lawyers and really smart guys and think we Neanderthals are ignorant hicks.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
It's amazing that pro 2A people don't even fight 1/100th as hard as Blamtifa does in the face of 2A infringements.
Do you mean act like some savages yanked from a jungle somewhere at some point in time and released on peaceful folks to use intimation, threats, bricks and fire to make their point? Or did I misinterpret the group Blamtifa?

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
It's amazing that pro 2A people don't even fight 1/100th as hard as Blamtifa does in the face of 2A infringements.
Maybe if 2nd Amendment backers were tacitly supported by their government - ya know, like the commies are - we would. But our strategy isn't to destroy the country, support or not.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Maybe if 2nd Amendment backers were tacitly supported by their government
If the government supported the Constitution and the gun laws already on the books, We'd have to find something else to bitch about . Sorry there I go farting again with other farting friends.

·
Romans 10:13
4,651 Posts
The video did him in. He has no one to blame but himself.

Reactions: mountainman444

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Do you mean act like some savages yanked from a jungle somewhere at some point in time and released on peaceful folks to use intimation, threats, bricks and fire to make their point? Or did I misinterpret the group Blamtifa?
You haven't denied its effectiveness. You haven't denied that they are getting precisely what they want.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Maybe if 2nd Amendment backers were tacitly supported by their government - ya know, like the commies are - we would. But our strategy isn't to destroy the country, support or not.
I think our strategy is not working as well as others'.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
You haven't denied its effectiveness. You haven't denied that they are getting precisely what they want.
No I have not and yes they are. For Now.
While on the subject I do seriously think the Organization that represents us Georgians on 2nd Amendment matters need to reevaluate some strategies as it pertains to the members dealing with our politicians and the niceties we extend to them. I can promise you I have.

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Chauvin didn't kneel on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes. The videos clearly showed that and the prosecution even changed their description from Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck to kneeling on Floyd's "neck area" which they said was the shoulder blades and upper back. Ummm.........shoulder blades and upper back aren't part of the "neck area." But they're lawyers and really smart guys and think we Neanderthals are ignorant hicks.
I did not watch the trial because I knew Chauvin would be found guilty and be made an example of.

That doesn't mean I disagree with the verdict.

I did see all of the publicly released video of the incident, and I know Floyd was resisting arrest, and I know he had fentanyl in his system. Floyd wasn't the one on trial. Chauvin was.

I am aware of the use of force authorization and pinning maneuvers used by LEO to subdue a suspect that is resisting arrest. The neck pinning maneuver was discussed frequently enough that I know some agencies allow it while others do not.

Whether or not Chauvin was "legally" using this maneuver or not is irrelevant. He continued to put his body weight on Floyd even after Floyd became completely unresponsive.

We all saw it.

I also know that each member of the jury had to make a judgement call while an angry mob was assembling outside. I am aware of the commie left's veiled threats that the verdict had better go their way "or else". Each politician, community organizer, etc. Needs to be held accountable for this.

That doesn't mean I disagree with the verdict.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Regardless of how any of us feel about the verdict, I see a couple of things as almost 100% certain.

The verdict will get appealed, perhaps even up to the US Supreme Court, and reversed. Chauvin might do some minor time but he will be released. His life and his family's will be shit because of the cowardice of his department to back him up.

The feral animals and their useful idiot white supporters are going to loot, burn and destroy the blue cities because that is their game plan regardless of how the verdict or appeals go.

If the chickenshit governors and mayors of those blue states and cities refuse to protect the sane inhabitants - of any color - in those states and cities, the people will start taking care of their own.

Let's face reality. The police, nationwide, were just told that 13% of the population, the ones responsible for the vast majority of all violent crime in this country, gets a hard pass on pretty much anything and everything forever. Don't bother them too much. That's just the way they are. They have to get it out of their systems. Stand down, grab a donut and shut up. That's going to work well for the Sharptons, Waters, Ben Crumps, Chinese ass-kissing NBA players and the rest of the woke idiots. Until they start picking on the wrong person or people who won't give in to their "systemic racism" bullshit. Does anybody really think sane white people (or sane people of any color) are just going to sit on their asses forever when they're being crapped and pissed on by the feral animals with the blessing of their government masters? Ain't gonna happen.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Some interesting comments by systemically oppressed people of color.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
The police, nationwide, were just told that 13% of the population, the ones responsible for the vast majority of all violent crime in this country, gets a hard pass on pretty much anything and everything forever.
Magnum Force

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
The verdict will get appealed, perhaps even up to the US Supreme Court, and reversed.
That is what should happen. Article below thinks that should happen as well but will not.
We will know for sure I would say by the end of the year if the Supreme Court with the exception of maybe three Judges has been compromised by the forces currently occupying the country. The new female judge got a big book deal so she be set for life and will roll with the tide.
As for Chauvin being innocent or guilty that is irrelevant when compared to the sham trial.

Alan Dershowitz's vain hope for Derek Chauvin

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
They (the news tonight) says his past will examined by the judge before sentencing.
2017 14yr old, choked unconscious, held down with knee for 15+ minutes, promised stitches...
This cop needs a really good appeal lawyer, and a big dose of good luck.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
As for Chauvin being innocent or guilty that is irrelevant when compared to the sham trail.
I think there was compelling evidence both for and against Chauvin. But to call his trial a sham isn't fair at all. I'll prove it to you.

Judge Cahill refused to change the venue. Totally irrelevant that BLM had burned down Minneapolis last summer.

Judge Cahill refused to sequester the jury because he knew they wouldn't be influenced by media reporting.

The Minneapolis city council tossed a $27 million wrongful death settlement on the family before the trial was even over because they knew it wouldn't sway the jury one way or the other.

Minneapolis Mayor Frey publicly demanded a guilty verdict.

Minnesota Governor Walz publicly demanded a guilty verdict.

CA Rep Maxine Waters flew into Minneapolis to publicly demand a guilty verdict "or else."

"President" Biden publicly stated he hoped the jury would reach the "right" decision.

Rumors of doxxing and worse of the jurors was subtly made known to them.

"Activists" dressed in black attempted to coerce a defense witness by throwing pig's blood and a pig head on his house - which he no longer lived at unfortunately for the new owners.

I don't see where due process was violated in the least bit. Obviously the jury was convinced of Chauvin's guilt solely on the basis of the evidence presented. Right? :unsure: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,445 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,937 Posts
He didn't get a fair trial....but, he's guilty as heck...
I can agree with that. He didn’t get a fair trial, but the force he used was excessive. There was no excuse for pinning him, and kneeling on him as long as he did. The other officers even admitted as much. He also has a previous history of excessive force.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,130 Posts
He may need drawn and quartered, boiled in oil and burned at the stake. But without a fair trial he does not belong in jail.

Nemo

Reactions: OWM
21 - 40 of 51 Posts