Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Vehicle Defense Fundamentals class preview

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  billnchristy 
#1 ·

We ran this course the week before last, planning on another date in September (TBD). Our next Sims course is Low Light Fundamentals, Handgun on the 8th.

#2 ·
That would be an interesting class to take. Especially living in Atlanta. I've had a close encounter once. That's one of the reasons when I bought my new car, I upgraded from my Acura TL to my Acura MDX, which has SH-AWD, torque vectoring, and three cameras as well as side sensing radar and forward sensing radar. I have no issue running someone over or hitting them with my car, or bulldozing them with my car if my safety is a concern and I need to get out of there.

I like these kinds of classes because they tend to bring up topics, and situations that I may never have thought about before. I'll stay tuned and think about it!

#3 ·
That would be an interesting class to take. Especially living in Atlanta. I've had a close encounter once. That's one of the reasons when I bought my new car, I upgraded from my Acura TL to my Acura MDX, which has SH-AWD, torque vectoring, and three cameras as well as side sensing radar and forward sensing radar. I have no issue running someone over or hitting them with my car, or bulldozing them with my car if my safety is a concern and I need to get out of there.

I like these kinds of classes because they tend to bring up topics, and situations that I may never have thought about before. I'll stay tuned and think about it!
Using the vehicle as a weapon came up quite a bit, as well as a means of avoiding a situation all together when possible. Letting students use their own vehicles is one of the best aspects of the course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.