VCDL on CNN

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

From Phillip Van Cleave:

2. Malum Prohibitum

3. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

got to love freedon of speech

4. Malum Prohibitum

5. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

no I did not, it just seems to have alot of buildup (understatement). I was just thinking the comment about Bloomberry going the wrong way and the media attention on the VCDL was great.

6. Malum Prohibitum

"protecting the police" and stopping people "who fire bullets randomly hitting children and you and me."

:roll:

And no challenge from the interviewer.

7. Malum Prohibitum

" . . . and Rudy deserves a lot of credit . . ."

8. Malum Prohibitum

I am not familiar with Va. politics, but it looks like the Chad Peterson is a Democrat who is pro-gun, voting against a law to ban guns in various government buildings (like Georgia has), and Devolites-Davis is the Republican who is anti-gun.

Did I get that right?

9. Taler

Taler New Member

I am not familiar with Va. politics, but it looks like the Chad Peterson is a Democrat who is pro-gun, voting against a law to ban guns in various government buildings (like Georgia has), and Devolites-Davis is the Republican who is anti-gun.

Did I get that right?[/quote:3bkt97p0]

Certainly appears so.

10. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Okay so I just watched this video

Devolites-Davis- Shame on her.......... Going near that guy is in itself bad enough.

Chad Peterson- Well there really are a few good Dems out there!

Prolems I had with the video

1- To many guns sold???? Who is he to say anything about how many are good or bad. Not counting the illegal ones.

2- Devolites-Davis never answered the question to the difference in voting history. Bloomy intercepted that one well!!!!!! I wish Wolf would have called her on the answer.......

3- Guilliani- We all know his agenda, and he is 2 faced in my opinion!

4- So Bloomy speaks for 8.2 million people. Is he saying all NY'ers, ever last one shares the same exact opinion.......I dont think so. I would like to see that poll.

I agree with getting the "bad dealers" but geez I dont think he is limiting it to just that. He has another agenda. Last time I checked he was the mayor of NY. Not Mayor of the US!!!!!!

Just my .02 cents

11. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Well...

Gee thanks MP... I watched as much of Bloomie's interview with Wolfie as I could handle. Once I started feeling ill, I decided discretion dictated I end it. :puke:

Man! What total :bsflag: !~!!!~!!!

I hope he's sincere and simply doing what he honestly thinks is in the best interest of the citizens of NYC, but I know he's a very intelligent person, so how can he possibly listen to himself and take it seriously? I know I disagree vehemently with him on the issue of gun control, but I try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Can't do it. If he's as intelligent as I believe him to be, and based on his business acumen he's proven himself to be, there's no way in hell he can believe what he's saying.

So, what's he doing and why's he doing it?

There's an old FBI truism of "Follow the Money" and I firmly believe that's what is needed here. To discover why he's taking this route. What does he hope to accomplish? Is it the White House or other political office? Is it somehow a way to make even more millions or billions of dollars? What? What's the real reason for his crusade?

I'd like to think he's doing this for the good of the citizens of NYC, but I'm just too cynical.....! For now, he just scares the poop outta me!

:scared: