VCDL Gets After the DMV (Again)

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

2. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Somewhere at a Georgia DMV:

(LEO with gun drawn and pointing at the "criminal" who is carrying in a OWB holster): "GET DOWN GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES...HANDS LOCKED BEHIND YOUR HEAD...NOW!!!"... OKAY TAZE HIM partner!!

or maybe just...

BANG BANG BANG

'cause that there is illegal here.

(of course, then again, who hasn't wanted to shoot up the DMV office?)

3. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

The one here is nice.

Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for anything.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, it's nice. I went in March to renew my license and it took me 45 minutes total....that was from leaving the house to getting back to the house. :righton:

5. Sharky

Sharky New Member

+1 on the lawrenceville location off 20. New, easy to park at, and out in about 30 minutes...

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Unlike GFL's you can renew at any State Patrol Licenseing place. I did mine in a smaller nearby city (different county) and was in and out in about 10 minutes instead of an hour if your lucky.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

This might be a good idea for firearms license renewals. The forms are put together by the Department of Public Safety, anyway. Present your driver's license, firearms license, and wait for an instant NICS check, and out the door you go with your new license.

8. ber950

ber950 Active Member

There you go using logic again. How many times do I have to tell you, this is GA we don't do logic here. :banghead:

9. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Typically the DMV is located on the same property as a GSP post and often will have GSP officers helping out.