VCDL Election Activity For This November

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Nemo, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

In case you are interested. Link has the questionnaire that is going to new candidates. Might be of assistance on political front for next election there.

The GA in the link below refers to the General Assembly in Va. It is the Commonwealth equivalent of the Federal House of Representatives.

Just in case you were thinking it was referring to you, sorry.

Nemo

https://www.vcdl.org/2019-VCDL-GA-Candidate-Survey

2. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

If this is for Virginia voters why are you posting it here? We don't need all the VA crap you happen to come across. Just the stuff that is also relevant to Georgia.

3. Huckleberry

Huckleberry Member

Because narcissistic trollboi loves seeing his username in "print", and infecting this site like a bad case of herpes. Few other people come on here multiple times every day and start new threads with just a link (and/or quoted stuff from said link), and nothing else (that is the definition of trolling - just to throw chum in the water, stir the cauldron and make himself feel important and relevant).

And then there's that other user on here that goes ballistic on crazy stuff about once a month, when he goes on the rag. I have been meaning to take note of such, and see if it comes at the same time every month. Often posting pictures of himself. And when folks ignore him, he goes to GON or ODT and craps there too. Then comes back here, after disappearing for a while.

I wonder how many people the two aforementioned have run off of this site, because some folks despise fruit flies buzzing in their face. I can't help but wonder if they are: (1) one and the same person, (2) twins, or (3) "partners". Both often act just like women - very much so.

One rarely offers anything of value here, while the other one occasionally does.

4. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. "
    Benjamin Franklin

5. Nemo

Seems to me I recall some here discussing how GCO got going with assistance from VCDL and the 2 worked together to get reciprocal recognition of carry permits among other things.

Sharing info can be helpful and educational to each other.

If you don't like my comments, put me on ignore or just don't click on them.

If you desire to try to insult me, go for it-- I dare you.

But fair warning, I have had worse by people better at it than you could ever hope to achieve.

Nemo

6. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Isn't this forum for stuff not directly relevant to GA?

Granted, I don't always give a second thought to everything Nemo posts about VA but I find it useful to see what other states are facing in their 2nd Amendment challenges because you never know when another Stacey Abrams, Lucy McBath or Michael Bloomberg will show up in GA. Know your enemy's tactics before he attacks.

7. moe mensale

Your Thanksgiving get-togethers must be something to behold. Everything perfect and just right. :love: I'm truly jealous.

8. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Problem is this is NOT "In the news" nor is it news in any way. It's not even an Op-Ed comment. This is just a question form being sent to Virginia General Assembly hopefuls. These are as common as elections and the questions remain the same. Do we really need to post everyone of these for every state for every election? Georgia has one of it's own. We do not need to see the one for Virginia. They all pretty much look the same and resemble the ones the NRA has been sending out for many more years than the VCDL has been around.

This forum is about NEWS and Op-Ed about firearms and the 2A outside of Georgia. Not every off the wall Q&A form sent out. Perhaps the Off Topic would be a better fit?

9. moe mensale

Perhaps. Sometimes things don't always fit neatly where we think they belong.

Regardless, that won't prevent the posting of vitriol like what was posted earlier.

10. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Huckleberries are about ripe for picking in these parts. Seems they are here as well.

11. rle737ng

rle737ng Member

I kind of like seeing info from other States. Since I may one day retire to my birth state of VA, I would like to keep tabs on the happenings there.

12. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Subscribe to their email list.

13. DKW

DKW Active Member

Probably ought to go into into the firearms related folder. Maybe create a new folder to other states forum info.

14. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Or could just post the Virginia and other state group voter specific stuff on their respective state sites. When there is actual news on the movements on firearms and 2A related then share it here.

15. Nemo

Actually, each member gets that and similar a time or 2 a week in their email.

Nemo

16. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

Looks like a couple of people here need to get their Shaky Pudding Low-Level light extinguished.

17. Nemo

In case you are interested. July 9 special session of Va Legislature coverage.

Nemo

18. moe mensale

I wonder if that's what Angela Merkel suffers from?