Valhalla Rising

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Anybody seen this? Blockbuster does not have it. The previews look interesting.

2. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

It's on Netflix, so I can watch it instantly. Will let you know.

3. tmoore912

tmoore912 Just a Man

If you had NetFlix, you could stream it through your computer, Wii, XBox, or any of the other electronics that will work with NetFlix now. :righton:

If the National Championship wasn't on tonight, I would watch it and let you know what I thought. :)

ETA: I see bdee beat me to it...............

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Looks promising.

5. kineticmind

kineticmind يفخر الكافر

I watched it a few weeks ago on Netflix. It's gory, especially the first half of the movie where "One-Eye" is a captive and when he eventually breaks free of his bondage. Don't want to give too much away. It's worth watching at least once for the story. I, personally, didn't find it to be a movie worth watching over and over again. But, then again, with all the movies available on Netflix now, I hardly watch any movie twice... regardless of how good it is.

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Anybody else seen it? I have to go to some trouble to get it and see it, so I would like some recommendations.

7. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

A very different movie than most are use to. It would be hard to recommend it without knowing someone liked watching such movies, but then it's so hard to describe that it's near impossible to predict if someone would like it.

8. hkdave

hkdave New Member

Didn't think it was very good.

9. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

downloading as of right now see how decent it is