Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
68,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen this? Blockbuster does not have it. The previews look interesting.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
It's on Netflix, so I can watch it instantly. Will let you know.

·
Just a Man
6,056 Posts
If you had NetFlix, you could stream it through your computer, Wii, XBox, or any of the other electronics that will work with NetFlix now. :righton:

If the National Championship wasn't on tonight, I would watch it and let you know what I thought. :)

ETA: I see bdee beat me to it...............

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Looks promising.

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
I watched it a few weeks ago on Netflix. It's gory, especially the first half of the movie where "One-Eye" is a captive and when he eventually breaks free of his bondage. Don't want to give too much away. It's worth watching at least once for the story. I, personally, didn't find it to be a movie worth watching over and over again. But, then again, with all the movies available on Netflix now, I hardly watch any movie twice... regardless of how good it is.

·
68,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody else seen it? I have to go to some trouble to get it and see it, so I would like some recommendations.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,435 Posts
A very different movie than most are use to. It would be hard to recommend it without knowing someone liked watching such movies, but then it's so hard to describe that it's near impossible to predict if someone would like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts