Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Good fair and ballanced article that sends the right message. I'm shocked!

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
I've got absolutely no problem with the article. It affirms that a firearm is a tool that isn't evil or good in and of itself. It affirms that the right to keep and bear arms is a protected right, and it places the responsibility for firearm safety directly upon the firearm's owner. It also encourages parents to teach firearm safety to children. It isn't advocating mandatory gun locks. It simply alerts the public to the fact that the VPD has locks available for those that want them.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
This guy doesn't have much of a career in journalism. He is stuck doing small town papers from now on. He can never move up in this world unless he learns that guns are evil Sarcasm off

·
69,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any rules set for gun owners’ children also should apply to their friends and to untrained adults who visit the home.
:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
ber950 said:
USMC - Retired said:
This guy doesn't have much of a career in journalism. He is stuck doing small town papers from now on. He can never move up in this world unless he learns that guns are evil Sarcasm off
+1
Maybe the writer is just an intern from VSU. :eek:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Wow. A print article that is not biased in any way. Just facts.

Someone quick! Shoot that writter in the head because he must be a zombie. You know, someone has to have dug him up from his grave where he has been buried for the last 50 years or so. He apparently comes from a time when newspaper writers were interested in getting a factual story without a political agenda behind it. Too bad he has no future in print media. :wink:

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
merlock said:
ber950 said:
USMC - Retired said:
+1
Maybe the writer is just an intern from VSU. :eek:
VSU is well known for producing well educated and gun loving people.

·
Romans 10:13
4,649 Posts
legacy38 said:
I've got absolutely no problem with the article. It affirms that a firearm is a tool that isn't evil or good in and of itself. It affirms that the right to keep and bear arms is a protected right, and it places the responsibility for firearm safety directly upon the firearm's owner. It also encourages parents to teach firearm safety to children. It isn't advocating mandatory gun locks. It simply alerts the public to the fact that the VPD has locks available for those that want them.
+1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts