Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks they they have moved or shut down!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
You dont get to town much do ya? LOL

They closed right after Father's day.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rankhornjp said:
You dont get to town much do ya? LOL

They closed right after Father's day.
Thats about how long its been! I never did like them anyway, no wonder they went out of business....but it was the only place I could get primers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agreed, the store was underwhelming... but they did have a good selection of Under Armour shirts, and the girl at the checkout was gorgeous :righton:

T3 Outdoors is opening right around the corner on Perimeter... they had a "soft" opening last Friday, had 9mm RWS ammo 50-round box for 9.99. They are waiting on FFL, will sell sidearms, rifles, shotguns, etc.

Beats having to wait to go to Kevin's in Tallahassee!!! (Though I'll still go there - FANTASTIC ammo supply and prices).

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
thehague1966 said:
Agreed, the store was underwhelming... but they did have a good selection of Under Armour shirts, and the girl at the checkout was gorgeous :righton:

T3 Outdoors is opening right around the corner on Perimeter... they had a "soft" opening last Friday, had 9mm RWS ammo 50-round box for 9.99. They are waiting on FFL, will sell sidearms, rifles, shotguns, etc.

Beats having to wait to go to Kevin's in Tallahassee!!! (Though I'll still go there - FANTASTIC ammo supply and prices).
Stopped in there Saturday and spoke to a couple of people. Very nice folks. If they pay attention to customer service and dont jack their prices up, they should be pretty sucessful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, the folks @ T3 were real nice! Looking forward to them getting stocked with weapons... should be interesting!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
thehague1966 said:
Yeah, the folks @ T3 were real nice! Looking forward to them getting stocked with weapons... should be interesting!
are you from the valdosta area? Would be nice to have a get together sometime and do some shooting. We have half a dozen or so members from this area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
rankhornjp said:
are you from the Valdosta area? Would be nice to have a get together sometime and do some shooting. We have half a dozen or so members from this area.
Yes, I am a Valdosta native! I work in Moultrie, live in North Lowndes.

I'd always be up for a meet 'n shoot; My "home" range is Southwind out on hwy 84.

Jon

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
North Lowndes? If you in the Hahira area, you are close to Savvy Jack, Moody side youre closer to me.

I have a membership at Little River. I usually shoot a couple of times a month out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts