Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace a seat in my wife's Ford Escape. One had something spilled on it months ago and now the spot keeps growing leading me to think it may be alive!
Anyone have recommendations on where to find things like seats used but in good shape? I'm used to going to pull-a-part for used car parts but that won't fly with this. I've bought driveline stuff from junkyards but the two I used said they didn't have these seats. Do salvage yards generally have interior stuff or did I just find two places that didn't have them? :screwy:
I'd put seat covers on if it was just a stain... but a growing stain is a bit different!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
there's many companies who reupholster vehicles. Have them replace the foam and reupholster it.

salvage yards often have seats too.

·
Registered
897 Posts
did you check pull-a-part? i know that it seems weird to get one from there but you can sometimes find one in fair condition. i have used a pull-a-part replacement seat and it was just fine. you just have to get one from the cars that just got put on the lot and steam clean it first.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I was soooo thinking this was for a child's car seat
not upholstery work or seat covers. :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
LKQ there is a location in jenkinsburg GA Which is near Jackson

Also Mcdonough Used Parts in mcdonough GA has a few escapes

Also the dealer can order the factory seat cover if the cushion is in good shape I had this done and spent less this route than new whole seats or used ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts