Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
I am concerned about your use of quotes.... I thought we had rules about admitting to crime on this forum
:)
I worded it wrong. Her packages were "lost" before they were delivered but after UPS transferred them to USPS.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Check usps tracking #. Fedup and u ps d drop off packages after we leave on the route. There tracking makes it look like we've held the package for a day or two. Sometimes more with fedup. I come back to the office everyday to find lots of these packages. There delivered the next day.
Rural carriers, fedex drivers, ups drivers, and customers all dislike the practice. But that's what the "Cheifs" decided on.

·
Opinion Taken Elsewhere.
5,198 Posts
Check usps tracking #. Fedup and u ps d drop off packages after we leave on the route. There tracking makes it look like we've held the package for a day or two. Sometimes more with fedup. I come back to the office everyday to find lots of these packages. There delivered the next day.
Rural carriers, fedex drivers, ups drivers, and customers all dislike the practice. But that's what the "Cheifs" decided on.
I have been watching my stuff before expecting it to be delivered that day only to see it dropped at the post office. It is always well after my mail man is out on his route. Anything not at the post office before sun up will go out the next day. They drop them off around 10AM knowing that adds a day...

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
I don't just blame the post office. The whole system of transferring it is not working. In our case, we are convinced that the packages are getting stolen at some point between it leaving UPS's possession and it getting to us. The tracking info shows it dropped off at USPS or to Mail Innovations and then it's gone. Of course, it's entirely possible that someone at UPS just marks the package as being delivered to the post office and then keeps it, I suppose.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Amazon has started doing this to me lately. I honestly wouldn't mind if I had the option of going down to the post office and picking the stuff up. But, like the rest of y'all, I have to sit and watch my tracking for at least an extra day, knowing my stuff is just sitting there.

For you amazonprime people, I finally discovered that if they don't get your stuff to you on time, you are entitled to a free month on your prime membership. I have already claimed two free months on surepost and smartpost deliveries recently. The fine print: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=201117450

My main aggravation with it is now my awesome USPS guy has to schlep all my stuff, huge boxes of diapers and whatall else.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It didn't go out for delivery today.

Starting to get a little pissed here.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Georgia Packing mobile app

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
21 - 29 of 29 Posts