UPS Came By Today

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by cdtracing, Oct 30, 2007.

1. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

I got some new toys in today. I was able to pick up a couple of KelTec P-11's and Kahr CW9's. So now I'm sitting here fondling them. I haven't seen the Kahr before but it seems like really nice backup or CC gun. It really feels good in the hand.

How do these Kahr's stack up for an every day carry peice? Reliability, function, accuracy?

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I personally don't care for the feel of a Kahr, but I have heard good things about their accuracy and reliability.

3. maggie

maggie New Member

I've been very happy with my Kahrs . There's a pretty good Kahr thread over on Glock Talk.

4. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

While I don't really like holding the Kahr PM9, I would love to have one as a BUG. They're nice little guns and very reliable from what I hear.

5. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

I don't shoot my Kahr P9 that much, but when I do there are no issues. Reliable and accurate. I'm running Remington 100rd 115gr JHP value packs from Wally World in it right now. Great gun, concealable, accurate, and a darn good trigger as well. :D

6. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

I think Bulldawg (formerly Larry) has a Kahr that he's pretty happy with. I'll let him speak for himself though.

7. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

I :love: my PM9. It's carries and functions wonderfully. It sometimes gets cranky after 300 rounds or so at the range, but I never plan to carry that much ammo on the street so it's not a problem. The only beef I have with it is inherent to it's size. The grip is very narrow and gets crowded depending on how you grip it. It takes a little practice to make sure fingers don't land on the controls or interfere with trigger pull.