Upcoming Civilian Area 51 Exploration

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

2. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Area 51 has good security, but limited resources. They certainly wouldn't be able to repel a large crowd without inflicting significant casualties through the use of lethal force. However, I don't know how many people really realize just how vast the area around Groom Lake is. It is utterly massive. You have a very, very long way to go through restricted areas before you'd get even remotely close to the actual Air Force buildings that make up the base (KXTA).

People would probably have better luck sneaking into one of the Janet Airlines flights that brings the daily works in and out of the area from Vegas. Just don't get on the wrong plane to the Tonopah Test Range - although that is another 'secret' military base, it isn't as "cool" as Area 51.

3. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

4. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

Most likely, but I'll probably still stop by and pick one up simply because it'll always make me chuckle.

5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmm................. Free beer! :drink:

6. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Just latest internet fad like eating Tide pods...

7. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

RedDawnTheMusical has a good idea, A51 is huge. Let them try to get from the gate to the base on foot. They'll be dropping like flies after a single mile.