Unlawful Gun, Unlawful Possession, Unlawful Person

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Sharky

Sharky New Member

What we need is better parenting!!

Not more laws. If parents out there would wake up maybe some of the issues would resolve.

Okay, I woke up, thats neevr gonna happen.

2. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Sharky, we are now using the Hilary Clinton belief that it takes a village.

Why doesn't some conservative write a book entitled "It Takes a Village...To Raise an Idiot"?

3. kkennett

kkennett New Member

Yes, because the good folks in that home meticulously look up and follow all relevant statutes, thereby ensuring the safety of their children. Had we only had some more efficacious laws, this sort of thing wouldn't have happened.

4. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Prezactly! I couldn't agree more! Additional gun laws will solve the problem. Look how well they've worked in England! Yes indeed! More gun laws!!!

And we simply must repeal that horrible, horrible Tiahrt amendment. :twisted:

5. moga

moga New Member

Mumbles loves to dance in peoples' blood in order to leverage some crime-related calamity to stir up the anti- sentiments of his moonbat supporters. This is a case in point.

The thread title says it all. The current laws did nothing to stop this tradegy. Nor will more laws. Mumbles (Menino) and Bloomy seek only to further restrict those citizens that already abide by the law.

On the other hand, Menino wouldn't be caught before sundown walking without his armed entourage in the inner-city community in which he lives. Talk about hypocrisy.

In the eyes of some politicians, armed resistance is only for the Aristocrats. A gun at hand could cause one of their subjects to snap at any moment. Unlike the Lords of Amerika, the rest of us aren't responsible enough to meet the obligations of gun ownership.

Sounds like serfdom to me.

I AM SOOO GLAD I got out of his backyard. I love the city, but deplore his politics.

[/RANT]