University of Washington Shooting

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Rammstein, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Source

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

How can a gun ban stop somebody who is intent on murder and suicide?

3. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

if I ever have a stalker I might just have to break the law. someone on combatcarry was saying his friend's wife was being followed home every night by someone she knew and the police said tough luck unless he does something..... :shock:

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Couldn't Happen

Hey, she had a RESTRAINING ORDER on him. That's all the protection she needed. We can't have people taking the law into their own hands and trying to do the cop's job. She did exactly what people would say she should do. Report the threat, and sit back and let the system work.

Oh, and I'm sure she died thinking HOW MUCH TROUBLE that guy was going to get into for bringing a gun into that university building. I mean, that's a felony people. The answer to killers bringing guns onto campus isn't to allow the right of self-defense there, but to ban guns from there. So this dude, had he not blown his brains out next, would surely have been shaking in his boots, anticipating the swift sword of justice to descend across his neck.

Sure, two people died. But more guns would just have made things worse. Violence is not the answer.

(Sorry, I think I'm possessed by the ghost of Jim Brady)

(but isn't he still alive?)

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member