Underwear Bomber Assisted by U.S. Government Official?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by EJR914, Jan 28, 2011.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Alright boys and girls, for this I think all of us need to put on our tin foil hats. I'll even admit this one.

There are actually people who were on the flight with the Underwear bomber that are publically coming out and admitting that they saw with their own eyes, a government official force the airline to let the Underwear Bomber get onto the plane without a passport, just before he attempted to set off the bomb.

They are claiming this occurred in order to further the body scanners, you know Michael Chertoff, the former DHS Sec, and to further "The War on Terror."

These people are actually making such claims in public on the news, and in the courtroom. :foilhat: :foilhat: :foilhat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5l7a7d ... r_embedded

Has our CIA or our government really got this out of control? I certainly hope not.

I will also add that these two people are ATTORNEYS! They have a lot riding on this allegation, including their professional integrity.

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Let's say that tomorrow they prove 100% that 9/11 was an inside job and the underwear bomber had help with his underwear. What happens next?

3. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

This is a part of our foreign policy. Create a mistrust and fear of a certain people. Arrange for or provoke an attack and you have 100% public support for a war.

Think Pearl Harbor.

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Nothing. Just more proof we need to question what we are being told. Nothing will come of this.

5. ChipM

ChipM Active Member

That anchor reminds me of Billy Dee Williams.

6. NullMatrix

NullMatrix Member

Unfortunately the public would probably ignore it, and business will continue as usual. But there is always hope.

7. Glocker

Glocker New Member

Most of the American public (a.k.a The Dumb Masses) is too busy with American Idol or Dancing with the Stars to care about that. :roll:

I've read similar stories about the assistance that the Underwear Bomber had from a government official. I think it deserves some investigation by the FBI, but we all know that will never happen. :cantsay:

8. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

Salty called it on 1/5/2010: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40713&p=570773&hilit=underwear+bomber#p570773

9. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

10. AV8R

AV8R Banned

It's all a win-win situation... You ignore the man behind the curtain and then you wake up a slave in a real police state, or you get mad as hell, rebel, and then they lock everyone down to quell the "uprising."

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion. -Edmund Burke

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. -John Adams

No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. -Samuel Adams

And finally, the remedy as I see it:

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams