Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,947 Posts
I don’t care for GA or Bama. I pulled for both on the playoffs, to support the SEC.

I will probably look at like voting, and pull for GA, since I dislike them less than I do Bama.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
I don't follow sports but this football contest is all people have been talking about and I feel like the odd man out whenever the topic comes up. I guess I hope the dogs of Georgia win since I live here. I hope they score a lot of goals and get a lot of dunks.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I don't follow sports but this football contest is all people have been talking about and I feel like the odd man out whenever the topic comes up. I guess I hope the dogs of Georgia win since I live here. I hope they score a lot of goals and get a lot of dunks.
Lol. This^^. I was eating breakfast this morning and in walks a man that I run into often. As usual, we started talking and he asked if I follow football. I told him not really, I wasn't sure if he meant NFL or college, but wouldn't change my anzwer. He wears NFL attire quite a bit. When I told him I don't, he said I must be the only one around who doesn't keep up with football. He wanted to talk about the Dawgs.

It wasn't until this morning when I was about to leave for work that I realized the game tonight is on ESPN, so my 13 y.o. won't be able to see it either (we dropped satellite years ago). He was crushed. He didn't appreciate that I told him it would be on 95.5FM/ 750 AM.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts