Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
FRANKFURT, Germany - The gunman suspected of killing two U.S. airmen and wounding two others on a bus outside Frankfurt airport today is a German-born devout Muslim who works at the airport, according his uncle.
link

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
mountainpass said:
FRANKFURT, Germany - The gunman suspected of killing two U.S. airmen and wounding two others on a bus outside Frankfurt airport today is a German-born devout Muslim who works at the airport, according his uncle.
link
:shock:

Wow - I never saw that coming.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
BSCLibertarian said:
mountainpass said:
link
:shock:

Wow - I never saw that coming.
He was screaming, "Allah Akbar!, Allah Akbar!....Jihad, Jihad!"

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Thankfully his gun jammed after 9 shots at the unarmed American Soldiers.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
From what I heard lastnight...it should also be noted that not only were this folks unarmed service members but these were unarmed USAF law enforcement personnel enroute to a deployment & tasked with force protection duties.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Authorities in Europe are calling the shooting at a Frankfurt, Germany, airport that claimed the lives of two U.S. servicemen an act of Islamic terrorism, though U.S. investigators said it is too soon to tell.
Why is this so hard to say?

The U.S. has launched an FBI-led investigation into the shooting and officials told ABC News it is too soon to determine whether the attack was an act of terror and if the suspect acted alone.
However, a senior U.S. intelligence official told ABC News the attack was likely terror-related.
link

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Posts on his Facebook account are said to praise jihadists and denounce non-Muslims as infidels.
link

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
You know I could have sworn when I first heard of this that it was one of those "Christian Fundamentalists" that are always committing these things.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Last time I was in that airport (1983-4?), I noted that the Polizei tend to patrol in teams of two with one member carrying an Uzi. And there are a lot of them.
This probably is why the response was so quick.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Ashe said:
You know I could have sworn when I first heard of this that it was one of those "Christian Fundamentalists" that are always committing these things.
Depends on who you ask around here. :lol:

Of course our .gov is p**sy-footing around with calling it an act of terrorism. Let's see... obviously radical muslim kills folks while screaming allahu akhbar which obviously implies a religious motive. It's one person shooting into a crowd and he knows darn good and well that he will not just commit the act and get away, so the act is a method of spreading fear amongst a populace; ie: terrorism.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts