Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a HK full size USP in a .45 ACP and a SIG Pro 2022SP in a .9mm Today was a good day! Ill post pictures Monday when I get my camera from work. Hopfully my wife is down with it......Range reports comming soon!
I am aware that SIG is Swiss/German made.....

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,864 Posts
Dan H said:
lol, how many guns do you have now? When the zombies attack, your house is my first stop still!
I think that we could have held off a few zombies this afternoon. :twisted:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went to the shop to buy the HK. The SIG was just a impulse buy. I was prepared to pay around $800.00 for a HK USP. Shop who I do business with regularly said Ill hook you up with both for $1000.00 plus tax. I didnt even have a second thought about it..................

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
01coltcolt said:
I am aware that SIG is Swiss/German made.....
Heh, I saw on HKpro last night where someone called you on that. :D

01coltcolt said:
I went to the shop to buy the HK. The SIG was just a impulse buy. I was prepared to pay around $800.00 for a HK USP. Shop who I do business with regularly said Ill hook you up with both for $1000.00 plus tax. I didnt even have a second thought about it..................
um......where is this shop? I am feeling the itch for a USPc in 9mm. But I suppose I can wait until after that raffle.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Dan H said:
Adam5 said:
[quote="Dan H":1ugd3mjt]lol, how many guns do you have now? When the zombies attack, your house is my first stop still!
I think that we could have held off a few zombies this afternoon. :twisted:
Thats the understatement of the year :lol:[/quote:1ugd3mjt]

Ummm... Just imagine when more people show up!!!! :) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts