Two correctional officers killed today

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by mdlott, Jun 13, 2017.

1. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I know a dog handler, a certified LEO who is not affiliated with any particular agency at the moment but still has LEO credentials, and this person can run bloodhounds to scent track escaped fugitives.
    Even the ones that have escaped by car and traveled miles of busy public highways.

I hope the authorities use EVERY legal method at their disposal to find these killers and turn them into Swiss cheese.

Then, let's work on convicting their accomplices and sending them to prison or the death chamber too.

2. mdlott

mdlott Member

Sheriff Oconee posted about this on Fakebook if you have an account. I saw it somewhere in an article earlier. I don't do Fakebook.

3. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

The Oconee County Sheriff's Office official Facebook account has several postings on this subject, including a plea to the escapees to turn themselves in. Literally every police officer in the state and a lot of the non-police officers are looking for these thugs.

4. mdlott

mdlott Member

I don't think I would want the money. These cretins need ventilation.

5. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Do you still get the reward money if you arrest them dead? In other words, you attempt to arrest them and wind up having to kill them.

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Josh Randall would want to get paid when he brung 'em in. Straddling the horse or slung over it. I suspect he and you would get it.

Nemo

7. Phil1979

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOzdhnqhxSw[/ame]

8. Phil1979

Dark Green 2004 Honda Civic 4 door with GA license plate RBJ660.

9. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

Tag is actually RBJ 6601. Original release left off the 1...but I imagine they have dumped the car by now. I am glad that the other 30+ inmates remained on the bus. Can you imagine if they *all* had escaped? It would be absolute madness out there.

10. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

$70,000

11. tsangster

tsangster Member

From OCSO Facebook page:

UPDATE: A stolen white, 2008 Ford F-250, BCX 5372, standard cab with a dent in the right rear quarter panel and tool boxes down both sides has been positively linked to the escapee/murder suspects. The vehicle was taken from Morgan County in the Seven Islands Road area. There is no known direction of travel. There is an extended time frame for the theft.

12. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Apparently stolen overnight from a company parking area and discovered around 6am today. The company had gas for vehicles on site so they could have filled it up before leaving the site.

13. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

That would have instantly made all 30 of them guilty of 2 counts of capital murder wouldn't it?

14. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

I hear the inmates were locked in the bus by the two escapees.

15. Phil1979

They keep raising the reward money. Are they trying to encourage a vigilante or something? :lol:

Just wondering, let's say they are driving down I-285 and eight people call in around the same time to report the location of the vehicle, and the police get them.

Are they going to split the reward money eight ways, or give it all to the first caller?

Let's say an armed citizen actually gets them (dead or alive) and holds them for the police. Does the catcher get an extra share, or still 1/8th?

How do these things work? Shouldn't the authorities explain all the details?

16. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

That is not how you do it. You shoot them both. You throw the bodies over your horse, and you take the horse to the OCSO and ask to see the Sheriff.

No split with nobody no how.