TV: Bones

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by tace, Nov 2, 2007.

1. tace

tace New Member

This weeks episode was kinda funny. Agent Booth pulls out his duty gun (SIG, I think) and the scientist chick pulls out a S&W Model 500 revolver :lol:

The whole thing ends with the agent taking her gun because it is too powerful for her and he ends up shooting the BG through a metal door with only one bullet left. The BG had a shotgun. :pistol:

Just figured you guys would appreciate :D

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I saw that one. I also remember the episode last season, where she says "mine is bigger than yours".

3. tace

tace New Member

Yes, it is funny that everytime she pulled out a gun it was a bigger one than before. :)

4. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

I liked when she presented the pistol and the FBI dude asked her where she had concealed that since she was wearing a Wonder Woman costume. And she pulled that off very well. They also seemed to be somewhat realistic about several firearm related specifics. Such as the 500 carries only 5 rounds, but it can penetrate a steel door (I think it can). Shotgun wont shoot through steel sheet, 500 has a solid kick, and if you are an idiot you will hit someone with a ricochet.

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

If the steel door has a hollow core, I bet a hot 9mm load could go through it, depending on the thickness of the actual metal.

6. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

It was probably hollow but was a serious door, not your standard Home Depot Steel door, sorta like a steel door you would find in a dungeon. Was a one shot, drop to the floor without making a sound kinda kill. I guess a half inch hole through your chest will do that to you.