Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
68,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough luck for him. As long as it makes us safer, right?

http://boortz.com/nealz_nuze/2010/11/re ... s-496.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40291856/ns ... ?GT1=43001

I tried to warn him that he would hit the bag and break the seal on my bag, but he ignored me. Sure enough, the seal was broken and urine started dribbling down my shirt and my leg and into my pants.â€

The security officer finished the pat-down, tested the gloves for any trace of explosives and then, Sawyer said, “He told me I could go. They never apologized. They never offered to help. They acted like they hadn’t seen what happened. But I know they saw it because I had a wet mark.â€

·
Registered
117 Posts
I kinda wish I was a TSA supervisor just so I'd be able to call the agents that put this man through this embarassment retards and fire them on the spot. I know common sense isn't a requirement to be hired on by the TSA but c'mon.........

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Arkimedes said:
I kinda wish I was a TSA supervisor just so I'd be able to call the agents that put this man through this embarassment retards and fire them on the spot. I know common sense isn't a requirement to be hired on by the TSA but c'mon.........
1) calling them "retards" is an insult to mentally retarded people everywhere, because most mentally challeneged people are still smarter than the TSA agents. I know several mentally handicapped people and all of them have higher IQ's than the people who did this.

2) Chances are the TSA supervisor would not fire them on the spot; rather, they would probably be commended for "making air travel safer" in the TSA's warped view.

·
Registered
117 Posts
*Sigh* you have a point. I still think the best way to deal with the TSA is to hit them in the pockets. Sue the heck outta them and force them to change their methods of operation.

·
Registered
7,544 Posts
Just wonderin...

If these TSA antics were going on when Bush was President would we be hearing anything from the professional complainers on the far left, ACLU, CNN, certain Congresspersons ?

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
New2Atlanta said:
Just wonderin...

If these TSA antics were going on when Bush was President would we be hearing anything from the professional complainers on the far left, ACLU, CNN, certain Congresspersons ?
It's just as wrong and just as illegal, no matter whose presidential administration it takes place under.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
AeroShooter said:
I have to ask: was it 3 ounces or less?

/sarcasm
Now that's just wrong.
:shakehead:

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,404 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
AeroShooter said:
I have to ask: was it 3 ounces or less?

/sarcasm
Now that's just wrong.
:shakehead:
Yes, it was. Everybody knows urine is measured in cc.

"Here's the last one," said Crowley, rolling out the video of the man's crotch being searched. "Is that OK?"

Pistole said it was, although he acknowledged, "It's clearly -- it's invasive; it's not comfortable."
said Pistole. "I've talked to a number of people who said, 'Hey, this is exactly what we need to be doing; it is thorough, and that's what I want; I want thoroughness when ... when I get on a plane, to know everybody has been screened properly.'
Pistole responded. "There are standard operating procedures for the pat-downs. So some of these horror stories I've heard are frankly inaccurate, either misinformation or whatever.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11/21 ... on-wouldn/

I hate the way the argument is framed as "which would you rather have, your plane blowing up or your crotch felt up?" If we KNEW that the patdowns would stop EVERY attempt to blow up a plane, that's one thing, but it's just a waste of resources while the bombers turn to other means like hiding something in a toner cartridge. (And exactly how did a cell phone and syringe get past multiple x-ray screenings even after they were told something could be in this shipment???)

And back when the scanners were first announced, it was accepted that they wouldn't have caught the underwear bomber anyway. Does the media have to keep parroting the line that this is all necessary to catch people like the underwear bomber?

·
what me worry?
6,504 Posts
well since this screwed up country is so pc we cant do what Israel does and be safe with all there friendly neighbors around them do. heaven forbid we profile the people

1 - 10 of 10 Posts