TSA Leaves Man Covered in Urine

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Malum Prohibitum, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Tough luck for him. As long as it makes us safer, right?

http://boortz.com/nealz_nuze/2010/11/re ... s-496.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40291856/ns ... ?GT1=43001

2. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

I kinda wish I was a TSA supervisor just so I'd be able to call the agents that put this man through this embarassment retards and fire them on the spot. I know common sense isn't a requirement to be hired on by the TSA but c'mon.........

3. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

1) calling them "retards" is an insult to mentally retarded people everywhere, because most mentally challeneged people are still smarter than the TSA agents. I know several mentally handicapped people and all of them have higher IQ's than the people who did this.

2) Chances are the TSA supervisor would not fire them on the spot; rather, they would probably be commended for "making air travel safer" in the TSA's warped view.

4. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

*Sigh* you have a point. I still think the best way to deal with the TSA is to hit them in the pockets. Sue the heck outta them and force them to change their methods of operation.

5. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Just wonderin...

If these TSA antics were going on when Bush was President would we be hearing anything from the professional complainers on the far left, ACLU, CNN, certain Congresspersons ?

6. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

It's just as wrong and just as illegal, no matter whose presidential administration it takes place under.

7. AeroShooter

AeroShooter Active Member

I have to ask: was it 3 ounces or less?

/sarcasm

8. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Now that's just wrong.
    :shakehead:

9. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

Yes, it was. Everybody knows urine is measured in cc.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11/21 ... on-wouldn/

I hate the way the argument is framed as "which would you rather have, your plane blowing up or your crotch felt up?" If we KNEW that the patdowns would stop EVERY attempt to blow up a plane, that's one thing, but it's just a waste of resources while the bombers turn to other means like hiding something in a toner cartridge. (And exactly how did a cell phone and syringe get past multiple x-ray screenings even after they were told something could be in this shipment???)

And back when the scanners were first announced, it was accepted that they wouldn't have caught the underwear bomber anyway. Does the media have to keep parroting the line that this is all necessary to catch people like the underwear bomber?

10. mark5019

mark5019 what me worry?

well since this screwed up country is so pc we cant do what Israel does and be safe with all there friendly neighbors around them do. heaven forbid we profile the people