Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and we're supposed to trust these people with our safety?

Hartsfield TSA worker allegedly abducts, assaults woman
By Christian Boone
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
1:31 p.m. Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A TSA employee based at Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport tried to kill himself after allegedly abducting a young woman, sexually assaulting her then giving her a suicide note to deliver.
oh lookee, he's a "Behavior Detection Officer". I wonder if any of his fellow "Behavior Detection Officers" noticed he was acting suspiciously, right before this happened?

King, a behavior detection officer, has been with the Transportation Security Administration for nearly five years, spokesman Jon Allen told the AJC.
I sure am glad to know I am safe flying with the TSA to protect me.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Yep yep yep, fine employee.

The kind that walks a bomb through security and hands it off to another on the other side.

But never fear, this could not happen, we are .........

PROTECTED BY THE TSA

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
Here is the link to the article in the OP: http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/hartsfi ... e=rss_news

To be honest, I'm not surprised in the least. Government employees are not less likely to commit heinous crimes than the rest of us mere citizens. Yet some are given special rights and privileges that are not given to the rest of us. Not to mention they usually receive lighter sentences when convicted of crimes.

I don't trust any of these TSA gropers. Anyone that would knowingly violate my 4th amendment rights as a policy are scumbags. Plain and Simple.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
wow, this makes me feel better about flying.

Maybe the new tagline will be 'Goin' TSA on her 4$$'
:lol:

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Just a matter of time before the next terrorist is an ex-TSA agent!

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Gate Rape...ribbed gloves for YOUR pleasure.....

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
Training issue?

:runaway:
I'd say hiring issue...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts