Trump vs Hillary - 3rd Debate Discuss Here

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by zxd9, Oct 19, 2016.

1. zxd9

zxd9 Active Member

Let's hear it. What are your thoughts.

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

He decisively won it. :neener:

3. gungeek

gungeek Member

Not sure I can bring myself to watch it. They're both disgusting.

4. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

It comes on at 9? correct?

where can those who do not subscribe to a cable network get a livestream?

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

You tube now always does a live stream

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  6. EJR914

Funny, but more true than you know. Most Americans are holding onto any hope that their candidate will win and "fix" America, but the only thing that happens is that we continue to get less free. People will look for any reason to try to hold onto hope and this last debate will just be nothing more than that. It will just confirm their already held biases. TPTB have already decided this winner. We're just watching a giant show to make people suffer under the delusion that they actually have some choice in who rules over them. You don't. Selected not elected.

7. Schweisshund

Thanks, found the link:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDi8YXkdfdw[/ame]

8. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I'm going to bed. To sleep.

9. EJR914

Sleep well and don't forget to make sure your preps are in order.

10. GlockGary

GlockGary Glock Block Supporter

Glad to hear him bring up Chicago, their insane gun restrictions and their high gun crimes.

11. EJR914

They asked Trump about the Constitution and he only mentions the 2nd amendment, then they all go off the 2A for a while.

No mention of the 4A or 5A, are those not just important?

NSA spying? Taking away the right to trial NDAA? Stop and Frisk and take the guns away?

That violates the 4A and the 2A.

12. EJR914

Why doesn't Trump talk about the nuclear material that Hillary gave to Russia when she was SecState?

13. Schweisshund

Julian Assange is NOT a Russian Hillary

14. EJR914

I actually saw Hillary get a little ashamed for once when Trump mentioned her emails, wow, she looked so guilty in front of the whole nation.

15. Schweisshund

i really like this moderator ... he keeps calling out Hillary's corrupt actions.

16. EJR914

Most fair debate for Trump so far

17. Neo

Neo Member

Trump was very good. He rekt the crap out that lying hag.

18. Phil1979

Hillary pretty much ate Trump's lunch at this last debate.

However, Trump did get in some good points at the end. EVERYONE knows the Democrats expect to get 95% of the Black vote, and much of the Latino vote. The dems talk a good game to them, and after getting their votes it's "see you in four years". It's all talk and no action to implement any policies that help them.

Trump also did good by stating again that with Hillary as President, it would be another four years of Obama and a disaster for our country. McCain never said Obama becoming President would be a disaster when he ran against him, so maybe being this direct will help Trump.

The one thing I wish Trump would have said is this in relation to cutting corporate taxes:

"Hillary, corporations only pay taxes on paper. They do not pay taxes with their own money. They build the cost of corporate taxes into the cost of their products and services. And our corporate taxes are so high, among the highest in the world, that they are hurting our businesses from the smallest to the largest.

Cutting corporate taxes will enable businesses to build more factories, to hire more people, to pay higher wages, and it will spur the creation of new businesses. Every time a mother or father buys a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk for their children, they are not merely paying state and local sales taxes, they are also paying a chunk of money for corporate taxes that goes to the Federal Government for it to be wasted on supporting other countries that do not pay their fair share, and supporting people here on welfare, many of whom are able-bodied and should be working. And much of it goes into the pockets of corrupt politicians and their cronies.

So yes, I want to cut off the government's gravy train, and give back that money to working families. The high corporate tax is hurting businesses and it's hurting our people."

If a dumb guy like me can type this off the top of my head, why didn't his advisers give him this advice? They knew the question was coming!

19. Phil1979

For much of this last debate, Trump did not look or sound good. That's why I'm going to try and get the day off November 8th, to make sure I can go vote for him. He needs each and every single one of our votes.

This may be the silver lining for him with this debate performance.