Trump Properties Bans Guns

Discussion in 'National Laws, Bills and Politics' started by EJR914, Oct 19, 2016.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

http://reverbpress.com/politics/mr-...nes-allows-zero-guns-on-his-properties-video/

2. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

Chicago, kalifonia, and Hawaii all three lib hot spots. If he has a blanket ban at all properties it would not surprise me (insurance reasons) if the ban is actually enforced is different

3. Marine6212

Marine6212 Active Member

All 3 places are very anti-gun! Why does this surprise anyone?
    Has Trump actually written the policy for all the properties that has his name on them or is their a team of lawyers?

4. AzB

AzB Well-Known Member

Even the licensed carriers in Honalulu are banned? Both of them? :lol:

Az

5. EJR914

Doesn't matter, look at people's actions, not their words.

6. EJR914

So it's ok if he does because insurance? Despite Him bashing gun free zones after many mass shootings?

We call people that do that a hypocrite. Trump is one.

7. EJR914

Doesn't mean a private property must ban guns from the policy.

8. Neo

Neo Member

There's more to life than just guns. It's his property so he makes the rules.

9. EJR914

It makes him a hypocrite

10. EJR914

Do as say, not as I do.

Maybe you should start first with all your properties.

Attached Files:

11. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

I was thinking the same thing. LOL

12. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

Is it possible that trump has nothing to do with the day to day operations, and this is a policy from the property management company?

13. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

I don't know. Did Obama actually write the ACA?

14. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Judge a man by his actions, not his words, you say?
    Well, Trump is a CCW permit holder and owns guns.
    Hillary isn't a gun owner (that I know of, though her assassin squad members are...)
    Johnson isn't a gun owner.
    So by their actions, every candidate for the office EXCEPT TRUMP have no use for guns and see no reason a "normal" person would own one.

15. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

A potential parry would be to marshal the Hildebeast's own BS...

"...but Hilliary, you aren't a normal person... you're so much smarter and better and more..."

...possibly followed by a riposte...

"...as for us who aren't nearly as good as you, we DO need them..."

16. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

If Jesus Christ were running for President than your issue with Trump not being perfect would be relevant in this election. However, neither of the realistic candidates are JC, so perfection is not a possible option for whom we vote this cycle. Next.

17. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

Johnson owns two. Plus, it is entirely possible for one to believe they shouldn't have a gun (maybe they lack the guts to kill), but that others should have "no restrictions" on ownership.

For example, I have no use for marijuana. But I do not "see no reason a "normal" person would own one". In fact, I think there are probably dozens of good reasons, just none that apply to me specifically.

18. EJR914

Johnson owns two handguns, next!

19. EJR914

Just as long as you know you're voting for someone who has flip flopped on guns in the past, and only now that he's running for president firmly believes in the 2A besides his whole stop em, frisk em and take away the guns we've already covered on this website.

There is a person who is running and has never waivers on the 2A once his whole life.

Donald's whole demeanor wreaks of elitism, arrogance and guns for me, not for thee, much like Hillary. It's ok for him to have a gun because of who he is. The peon on the street, nah, he doesn't need one. He's not important enough and he can't be trusted.

I'll bet you Hilary and most of those Democrats have guns in their homes, as they are all hypocrites, just like the Donald and his gun free zone policies on his properties.

Don't forget that until recently, Donald was a Democrat ;)

While he won't win so we won't find out, but I can see Donald Trump signing into law gun control after a string of brutal mass shootings or an attempt on him, much like Reagan signed the Orewllian named FOPA 1986.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  20. EJR914

Perfectly true, not to mention that even if he didn't own any, because he did lack the will to use them and possibly kill another human being, he has literally come out dozens of times and says that he does not think gun control works at all, it doesn't help Public Safety one bit, and there should be no restrictions on the Second Amendment.

Not to mention Gary Johnson has never flip-flopped on this issue. Unlike Donald Trump.

Just trying to help people see through their emotional frenzy and Haze. So that they can see the truth.