Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
Or like still claiming in 2022 that Tump won in 2020. aka "The big LIE".
FTX was Biden's second largest donor in the 2020 election. Consider the shit that FTX and Sam Bankman-Fried are in right now. Consider the possibilities for the 2020 election. :oops:

·
Registered
10,222 Posts
FTX was Biden's second largest donor in the 2020 election. Consider the shit that FTX and Sam Bankman-Fried are in right now. Consider the possibilities for the 2020 election. :oops:
I don’t know who told you that or why you believed it enough to repost it without verification but you ought to fact check yourself.

·
Registered
11,609 Posts
I'm sure you really got him this time.

·
PawPaw x 3
9,228 Posts
OK, I think rumors of voting being stopped on election night have been debunked. I'm not sure if you were specifically referring to a rumor going around about Philly or some other incidents from elsewhere. That is why I asked for clarification. The Philly rumor on this has been debunked by multiple sources.

Thanks for that link. It inspired me to just Google search a little. This was an interesting find to me, but, in the end, it is ultimately of little interest to me because that was just one tree in the forest. Although one should not lose the ability to see the trees for the forest and vice versa, I believe that it is necessary to study both when considering the topography. The voting stoppage question was just one of the trees in the forest of today's "situation". In the end, I believe, whichever way one thinks of it, it is used/generated/presented as more smoke to obscure the fact that the political elites like Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell and those of their ilk are really on the same side. Their goals are almost 100% achieved. That is to say, they are winning from an earthly realm perspective.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've read some of the back and forth here and a question came to mind.
Trump is not a saint. Neither are many in the Republican party. Same is true for the Democrats. Even among those who defend Trump, his supporters, I strongly suspect, there is a knowledge that there are things he has done in the past, and probably things he still participates in, which are not moral, ethical and even legal.
The same is true with Democrats.
We hear of the investigations into this or that of Trump and his supporters.
Not so much as with the Democrats.
There is talk now of investigations into Hunter's laptop. Bigger news is special council being appointed to investigate Trump.
My questions are:
Why has no one on Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's client list not been brought up publicly?
Who killed Jeffry Epstein?
Who coordinated the cessation of votes on election night?
Possibly the greatest question to me right now is, why did the majority of Republican senators re-elect Mitch McConnell to his seat of power? His approval rating with the American public is in the single digits in some polls. In none have I seen a rating that Republicans can be proud of.
My suspicion is that the pretense of any real difference in the two parties is smoke and mirrors.
I've heard some where, "Divide and Conquer". Just look where America is today?
Carry on now.
I guess you think they need to investigate Benghazi and her emails.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
That has been widely known for a long time. And if he posts it, its automatically declassified. As with any documents he decides are in the public interest to be declassified.

Nemo

·
Registered
171 Posts
That has been widely known for a long time. And if he posts it, its automatically declassified. As with any documents he decides are in the public interest to be declassified.

Nemo
So would that mean the bank president could take money home with him so he could count it. After all he has the authority to count the money. What you are saying is ridiculous. Anyway, tRump was keeping records in violation of the records act. You are believing the smoke they are blowing up your butt.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
No, there is a bit of a difference between a bank president (even Wells Fargo or Citi Bank) and the President of the U.S.

The President can declassify whatever he chooses, whenever he chooses, for any reason.

If they are declassified they are not covered by the records act.

Nemo

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
All men created equal...by Col. Colt.
99 Posts

Nemo
Um, no.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Yes, you are different and incorrect. Your citation is definitions.

Look below.

Nemo

The Supreme Court determined in its 1988 decision on Department of the Navy v. Egan that the president’s power over classified information comes from executive authority granted by Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, which says, in part, that the “President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States.”

“His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant,” the Supreme Court decision reads.

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
I don’t know who told you that or why you believed it enough to repost it without verification but you ought to fact check yourself.
Here's a few for 2020 and 2022. There's lots more out there if anyone wants to look.

2020 presidential election -

2022 midterm elections -

·
Registered
10,222 Posts
Here's a few for 2020 and 2022. There's lots more out there if anyone wants to look.

2020 presidential election -

2022 midterm elections -
2nd…19th. Didn’t even account for 0.5% of the total contributions.
Meh, maths…everybooty panick on zee kernspiracy!

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
2nd…19th. Didn’t even account for 0.5% of the total contributions.
Meh, maths…everybooty panick on zee kernspiracy!
2nd, 19th, whatever. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. It was lots of monies (and most likely completely illegal because the primary sources were foreign monies), factual and therefore not a conspiracy. Maybe you should go check yourself.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts