Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
61 - 80 of 131 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Spreading opinions not supported as fact does not make you a liar. It makes you opinionated.

Spreading a fact that is wrong makes you wrong if you do not know it is wrong.

It makes you a liar when you spread something wrong as fact when you know it is wrong.

So you are always opinionated and despite your best efforts you are just as often wrong as you are lying.

Nemo

·
Registered
11,609 Posts

·
Professional Troll
2,327 Posts
It isn't my fault that I find this funny and not beautiful

I would be the only one in the audience with my sides in orbit over the LoLs and everyone in the room would be looking at me with contempt which would make me LoL even more
Oh God. The dogs next door start howling when I play that..
Or like still claiming in 2022 that Tump won in 2020. aka "The big LIE".
Somebody call the fire dept to come and put out the fire on that burn! 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,856 Posts
What does some quote from Gen. George Patton have to do with a Transvestate / Transexual moaning and mooing out some series of sounds purportedly covering a Whitney Houston song?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Spreading opinions not supported as fact does not make you a liar. It makes you opinionated.

It makes you a liar when you spread something wrong as fact when you know it is wrong.

So you are always opinionated and despite your best efforts you are just as often wrong as you are lying.

Nemo
That’s sort of how I see the people believing in the stolen election. I don’t call a kid a liar when he shows me what Santa brought him on Christmas. I just go along with it and make a comment to the effect of “wow he must like you” …wait till he leaves then continue the adult conversation I was having.

·
Professional Troll
2,327 Posts
No proof of that, but whatever.
You could piss the truth on them and they’d still look up at the sky and think it was rain.

Reactions: Adam5

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh, like when the FBI claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was just Russian propaganda?

1) This wasn’t their opinion
2) They knew it wasn’t Russian Propaganda
3) They spread this information as fact
And then there is this. Remember tRump is a serial liar and crook as is all close to him. They are now being investigated for many crimes. Maybe they didn't know them pronouns.
Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say - POLITICO
CNN fact check - Did Trump spread Russian disinformation during the debate?
FBI responds to Zuckerberg's claim on Joe Rogan that Facebook limited Hunter Biden story after agency warning | Fox Business

·
Registered
171 Posts

Nemo
Opinions are like A**ho*es. Everyone has one. Some wash them and some don't. Do clean you clean yours or does it smell like your opinions.

·
PawPaw x 3
9,228 Posts
I've read some of the back and forth here and a question came to mind.
Trump is not a saint. Neither are many in the Republican party. Same is true for the Democrats. Even among those who defend Trump, his supporters, I strongly suspect, there is a knowledge that there are things he has done in the past, and probably things he still participates in, which are not moral, ethical and even legal.
The same is true with Democrats.
We hear of the investigations into this or that of Trump and his supporters.
Not so much as with the Democrats.
There is talk now of investigations into Hunter's laptop. Bigger news is special council being appointed to investigate Trump.
My questions are:
Why has no one on Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's client list not been brought up publicly?
Who killed Jeffry Epstein?
Who coordinated the cessation of votes on election night?
Possibly the greatest question to me right now is, why did the majority of Republican senators re-elect Mitch McConnell to his seat of power? His approval rating with the American public is in the single digits in some polls. In none have I seen a rating that Republicans can be proud of.
My suspicion is that the pretense of any real difference in the two parties is smoke and mirrors.
I've heard some where, "Divide and Conquer". Just look where America is today?
Carry on now.

·
PawPaw x 3
9,228 Posts
What are you referencing here?
I will not answer a question posed in response to questions I have posed.
To carry on a civil conversation the more appropriate thing to do is to address the questions individually. If you do not think the voting or vote counting was stopped/paused, just say so. I have been wrong in the past, I may be wrong about that and I will definitely be wrong in the future.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I will not answer a question posed in response to questions I have posed.
To carry on a civil conversation the more appropriate thing to do is to address the questions individually. If you do not think the voting or vote counting was stopped/paused, just say so. I have been wrong in the past, I may be wrong about that and I will definitely be wrong in the future.
Thanks
OK, I think rumors of voting being stopped on election night have been debunked. I'm not sure if you were specifically referring to a rumor going around about Philly or some other incidents from elsewhere. That is why I asked for clarification. The Philly rumor on this has been debunked by multiple sources.

·
Registered
16,100 Posts
What does some quote from Gen. George Patton have to do with a Transvestate / Transexual moaning and mooing out some series of sounds purportedly covering a Whitney Houston song?
I see I'm not the only one still trying to figure that out! o_O

As an aside, the transgender thing's "performance" gave me flashbacks of Peter Boyle's performance of "Puttin' On The Ritz" as the monster in Young Frankenstein. :ROFLMAO:

61 - 80 of 131 Posts