Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Yes he did. But he was the President of the United States. He had the responsibility to lead and direct the country's response. Instead he handed it over to that little bitch Fauci who ran with it. To the country's detriment. Trump could have stopped everything dead in its tracks until he understood both sides of the issue but he ignored his gut instincts. The pictures of him watching Fauci and others spew their bullshit are pathetic.
Does MTG have the typical IQ around the Rome area

· Registered
265 Posts
Yes he did. But he was the President of the United States. He had the responsibility to lead and direct the country's response. Instead he handed it over to that little bitch Fauci who ran with it. To the country's detriment. Trump could have stopped everything dead in its tracks until he understood both sides of the issue but he ignored his gut instincts. The pictures of him watching Fauci and others spew their bullshit are pathetic.
tRump said at the beginning of covid 19 that it was no concern that it would just go away shortly. If they had listen to him there would have been many millions that would have died. tRump is stupid and power hungry. He has only thought of himself like a businessman not someone elected to do the people business. He acted like he was a corrupt dictator. tRump instigated the attack on the Capital and some of y'all would vote for him again. SMDH

· Registered
265 Posts
This country is full of dummies, and ballot harvesting / mail-in makes it easy for them to vote.
I don't know how to estimate outcomes of elections, both sides are controlled by their respective dummies.
The GOP is now saying they need to mobilize their mail-in voters in order to compete.
eerrrrr the GOP lies to you big time.

· Registered
265 Posts
Maybe you could enlighten us with some official statistics on the Floyd County/Rome area "typical IQ." Wikipedia's page seems to have excluded that information. But I bet you're smart enough to find it.(y)
Well she is stupid to intelligent people and intelligent to stupid people. Maybe you can derive something from that

· Registered
265 Posts
And he was correct. It was nothing more than a really bad flu. Unfortunately, he put his trust in "The Experts" who proceeded to :censored: this country with their fake covid "vaccines."

But a few hundred thousand dead is OK by you? Just hang in there. You may get your wish of millions of covid vaccine-related deaths in the coming years. Hope you're up-to-date on all your initial shots and boosters.
From this post you would fit in the she appears intelligent to stupid people

· Registered
265 Posts
That reminds me, Darlington School is located in Rome. It's a private, college prep, boarding school for K to 12th grade. Students attend from a couple dozen countries. Some of its famous alumni include author James Dickey (Deliverance) and screenwriter Calder Willingham (The Graduate). Florida Governor DeSantis was a faculty member after graduating from Yale.

Also, Rome is home to a magificent statue of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest, who Forrest Gump was named after, you know. It's been said that many residents have been known to dance around the General's statue on moonlit nights just to piss off some of the more diverse and enlightened residents who just can't seem to get their heads around that "Johnny Reb" thingy. But what do I know. :whistle:
So are you saying that Rome has to bring in people around the world to help raise the IQ level or what. You do know cities all over the country do the same right. Your area is well known to be racist. You are championing a traitor confederate statue when most people a taking them down.

· Registered
265 Posts
Really? Take it up with that imbecile who started it. He made some uncalled for remarks on page 1 to which I responded on page 2. No big deal as far as I was concerned. Then he upped the ante with some crass remarks and I responded in kind. If that's too harsh for you put me on "ignore." Don't go try to lay some guilt trip on me. I wasn't aware that this was "Barney's Playhouse." I thought we were adults with thick skins that can give and take within reason.
When the truth hurts you go to cursing and name calling, but that's ok because he is like Nemo it's only them pronouns that's the problem

· Registered
265 Posts
Oh, like when the FBI claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was just Russian propaganda?

1) This wasn’t their opinion
2) They knew it wasn’t Russian Propaganda
3) They spread this information as fact
And then there is this. Remember tRump is a serial liar and crook as is all close to him. They are now being investigated for many crimes. Maybe they didn't know them pronouns.
Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say - POLITICO
CNN fact check - Did Trump spread Russian disinformation during the debate?
FBI responds to Zuckerberg's claim on Joe Rogan that Facebook limited Hunter Biden story after agency warning | Fox Business

· Registered
265 Posts
Spreading opinions not supported as fact does not make you a liar. It makes you opinionated.

Spreading a fact that is wrong makes you wrong if you do not know it is wrong.

It makes you a liar when you spread something wrong as fact when you know it is wrong.

So you are always opinionated and despite your best efforts you are just as often wrong as you are lying.

Nemo
Opinions are like A**ho*es. Everyone has one. Some wash them and some don't. Do clean you clean yours or does it smell like your opinions.

· Registered
265 Posts
I've read some of the back and forth here and a question came to mind.
Trump is not a saint. Neither are many in the Republican party. Same is true for the Democrats. Even among those who defend Trump, his supporters, I strongly suspect, there is a knowledge that there are things he has done in the past, and probably things he still participates in, which are not moral, ethical and even legal.
The same is true with Democrats.
We hear of the investigations into this or that of Trump and his supporters.
Not so much as with the Democrats.
There is talk now of investigations into Hunter's laptop. Bigger news is special council being appointed to investigate Trump.
My questions are:
Why has no one on Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's client list not been brought up publicly?
Who killed Jeffry Epstein?
Who coordinated the cessation of votes on election night?
Possibly the greatest question to me right now is, why did the majority of Republican senators re-elect Mitch McConnell to his seat of power? His approval rating with the American public is in the single digits in some polls. In none have I seen a rating that Republicans can be proud of.
My suspicion is that the pretense of any real difference in the two parties is smoke and mirrors.
I've heard some where, "Divide and Conquer". Just look where America is today?
Carry on now.
I guess you think they need to investigate Benghazi and her emails.

· Registered
265 Posts
That has been widely known for a long time. And if he posts it, its automatically declassified. As with any documents he decides are in the public interest to be declassified.

Nemo
So would that mean the bank president could take money home with him so he could count it. After all he has the authority to count the money. What you are saying is ridiculous. Anyway, tRump was keeping records in violation of the records act. You are believing the smoke they are blowing up your butt.

· Registered
265 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.