Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

· Man of Myth and Legend
19,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,944 Posts
Trump: The 70-something year old man who never matured mentally and is stuck around the level of a 13 year old boy who spends a lot of time reading comic books and is getting C's and D's in school.

Reactions: dawwgman12

· Registered
9,324 Posts

· Registered
9,324 Posts
Trump still has time to screw up the GA senate runoff.

Reactions: CombatWombat

· Registered
7,279 Posts
I swear to God, I wish Trump would just STFU. Monday night I became a non-Trump voter. He’s the worst thing for the Republican party right now.

· Professional Troll
2,333 Posts
I swear to God, I wish Trump would just STFU. Monday night I became a non-Trump voter. He’s the worst thing for the Republican party right now.
I said it back in 2016 that he was a plant to destroy the GOP from the inside out.

· Member Georgia Carry
13,055 Posts
Well, the GOP does need at least a little makeover. Not necessarily on its platform, but adjusting how well it can stick to it.

Trump was in the process of clearing out some of the swamp.

If he is the nominee I'll vote for him a third time.

I said it back in 2016 that he was a plant to destroy the GOP from the inside out.

· Registered
10,275 Posts
Well, the GOP does need at least a little makeover. Not necessarily on its platform, but adjusting how well it can stick to it.

Trump was in the process of clearing out some of the swamp.

If he is the nominee I'll vote for him a third time.
If it’s not already clear to you, his method of “draining the swamp” was nothing more than a high dollar “hold my beer and watch this.” He outspent any prior administration by more than a factor of 2! At this point he’s responsible for getting more Democrats elected than the Democrats themselves and you look to reward him for that?!?

What is it going to take for you to drop your partisan goggles and see the damage being done by blind loyalty?

· Registered
16,211 Posts
I swear to God, I wish Trump would just STFU.
Not yet. He needs to publicly apologize for rushing through the Covid "vaccines" at "ludicrous speed." Considering what we now (and even back then) know about them and their effects on the human body, his continued ownership of the roll outs is going to lose him a lot of support should he decide to run in 24.

· Member Georgia Carry
13,055 Posts
He had bad advisors on this, but I think he learned from it. At least he was not hardcore to shut down the economy and country like the Democrats.

I'd vote for him again with a clear conscience against any Democrat.

Not yet. He needs to publicly apologize for rushing through the Covid "vaccines" at "ludicrous speed." Considering what we now (and even back then) know about them and their effects on the human body, his continued ownership of the roll outs is going to lose him a lot of support should he decide to run in 24.

· Registered
16,211 Posts
In Arizona, Republican candidate Blake Masters trails incumbent Sen. Mark Kelly, D-Ariz., but that race could come down to the wire, if the majority of the remaining 570,000-plus ballots favor the Republican ticket.
Brazilian voters - 119 million of them - all went to the polls on Sunday, October 30 ( one day and no mail-ins) and found out the results that night. Don't tell me the US isn't technically capable of doing the same thing.

Reactions: TimBob and Phil1979

· Registered
16,211 Posts
He had bad advisors on this, but I think he learned from it. At least he was not hardcore to shut down the economy and country like the Democrats.

I'd vote for him again with a clear conscience against any Democrat.
Yes he did. But he was the President of the United States. He had the responsibility to lead and direct the country's response. Instead he handed it over to that little bitch Fauci who ran with it. To the country's detriment. Trump could have stopped everything dead in its tracks until he understood both sides of the issue but he ignored his gut instincts. The pictures of him watching Fauci and others spew their bullshit are pathetic.

· Registered
189 Posts
Yes he did. But he was the President of the United States. He had the responsibility to lead and direct the country's response. Instead he handed it over to that little bitch Fauci who ran with it. To the country's detriment. Trump could have stopped everything dead in its tracks until he understood both sides of the issue but he ignored his gut instincts. The pictures of him watching Fauci and others spew their bullshit are pathetic.
Does MTG have the typical IQ around the Rome area

· Registered
9,324 Posts
This country is full of dummies, and ballot harvesting / mail-in makes it easy for them to vote.
I don't know how to estimate outcomes of elections, both sides are controlled by their respective dummies.
The GOP is now saying they need to mobilize their mail-in voters in order to compete.

· Registered
189 Posts
tRump said at the beginning of covid 19 that it was no concern that it would just go away shortly. If they had listen to him there would have been many millions that would have died. tRump is stupid and power hungry. He has only thought of himself like a businessman not someone elected to do the people business. He acted like he was a corrupt dictator. tRump instigated the attack on the Capital and some of y'all would vote for him again. SMDH

· Registered
189 Posts
This country is full of dummies, and ballot harvesting / mail-in makes it easy for them to vote.
I don't know how to estimate outcomes of elections, both sides are controlled by their respective dummies.
The GOP is now saying they need to mobilize their mail-in voters in order to compete.
eerrrrr the GOP lies to you big time.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.