Trump is 100% correct to not prepare for debates, here's why:

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by rougeneck, Aug 31, 2016.

1. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

You cannot prepare in advance to bullsh*t people.

I've known some pretty good bullsh*t artist in my years, and Trump has to be one of the greatest ones ever created.

True Bullsh*t is an art form.

He has fooled honest conservatives that he is one of them. He has fooled us that his taxes can't be released and disclose his dangerous overseas financial ties or even overstatement of wealth. He even convinced evangelical Christians he is one of them although he is on the record of not being able to quote one single Bible verse. He is now trying to convince various minorities he cares about them.

And when it comes to the highly complex issues of being the commander and chief, and being the leader of our military and vast nuclear arsenal, of course none of that matters to Donald...he will just bullsh*t us with his knowledge base.

So Donald, you're right again (as he loves to tweet), you can't prepare to Bullsh*t people,you just do it on the fly...please keep the bullsh*t flowing because the 40% of America who have firmly bought into your bullsh*t, debate prep does not matter...

Think I'm the one full of bullsh*t, just watch The Donald show his art form when asked about the basic, yet extremely important question about the nuclear triad:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM[/ame]

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Nobody does more interview and will soon debate prep than Hillary Clinton, and there is nobody full of more BS on the Planet than Hillary Clinton, she even beats out old Barack Obama.

Heck, she's worse than Barack Obama. You can take that to the darn bank.

I know both Trump and Hillary are completely full of BS.

3. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww[/ame]

4. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

At least he doesn't think the US is comprised of 57 States (shrugs).

5. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Anything and everything that could come up during a presidency is fair game during a debate. If either of them really want to be president, this is the time to show the world that they've done their homework, and are prepared to answer anything from the effects of a particular policy to how they would deal with a particular world leader.

For example ask them how they would respond as president of the United States to the EU's attempt to charge Apple Computer 15 billion Euros in back taxes, and they better have a prepared answer, or it is going to be glaringly obvious.

6. Schweisshund

Why not ask them about illegal immigration?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...udge-confronts-u-s-over-immigration-plan-lies

7. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

That will come up, hopefully both come up with clear definitive answers so that the American people can make a choice based on what they actually plan to do. We'll see if either favors giving folks already here a path towards legal citizenship, and under what circumstances. I would ask them about people that came here as children and lived here basically their entire lives. I would ask if a wall was built here in Texas, how would eminent domain be handled, and how would they deliver fresh water to the hundreds of thousands (millions?) of heads of cattle that are raised on ranches next to the Rio Grande. I would ask Clinton about Obama's policy of allowing suspected illegal aliens to stay with family members while their trial is pending and the subsequent rise in no-shows for those hearings.

They should be prepared to handle those kinds of questions.

8. Schweisshund

He is giving his immigration speech now.

9. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

GREAT move on Trump to accept the Mexican President's invitation, while Hillary wussed out.

THAT may have cinched the presidency for him right there.

10. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

Uh...how?

He will not win. It will be Hillary.

11. Schweisshund

I don't have a crystal ball like you guys.

12. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

[​IMG]

It will continue to trend in Donald's direction until he has about a 40-45% chance but yep...that's the crystal ball folks

13. EJR914

I think all supporters of everyone forget who you are messing with.

This is Hillary Clinton. 99 percent of the country could vote for Donald Trump and Hillary would still steal the election through voter fraud.

You can take that to the bank.

Remember, its who counts the votes that matters, not the voters themselves. The powers that be probably do both. Fake voters and further deciding once the votes are actually counted.

This is the key to winning elections and DUMBocracy. Hell, its the key to government.

Fraud.

Hillary has already been decided to be the next President of the United States of America. The powers that be have already decided this a few years ago. The News Media just hasn't announced it to us yet.

Everything else you see is fraud, window dressing, smoke and mirrors and a complete WWE wrestling show.

14. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

Um....

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...le-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/

15. EJR914

16. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

17. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

Election fraud is not limited to voter impersonation. It can also include rigging the system to prevent opposition from winning.

18. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

Like voter suppression.