Trump claims victory and wants all "voting stopped"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by HJB, Nov 4, 2020.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Once upon a time the evil white man bought the Indians' Native Americans' soul and mind with cheap trinkets and shiny baubles. Apparently the commies are still using that old trick but now they call it "voting swag" in Nevada.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ricans-25-500-visa-gift-cards-jewelry-to-vote

TimBob likes this.
  2. moe mensale

Remember the "burst pipe" at the State Farm Arena counting center in Atlanta that caused the counting to be stopped and the building evacuated? The burst pipe wasn't a burst pipe and not everyone left the building.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ce=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

TimBob likes this.

3. moe mensale

Understood. I was just stating my feelings that the shenanigans started way before the general election occurred.

4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

With all these shenanigans in key states, there needs to be a revote! Or the state legislatures in a special session sending the electors. The Democrats must not be allowed to steal this Presidential election!

TimBob likes this.
  5. Dawgdoc

Dawgdoc Well-Known Member

I hope the GBI is actually investigating the State Farm video. It should be easy to determine if there was ever any burst pipe. With the video footage, they should be able to identify the people and follow the votes from when they entered the room, by whom, and where they went.

Edit: This guy indicates that it is not what it seems.
    https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/quid-est-veritas

6. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I want to know why those people are not in custody and being interrogated. There are a lot more people involved in that scam than the ones doing the crime on video.

TimBob and Bkite like this.
  7. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

8. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

I voted in person and willing to wager that if my signature alone was being used to verify my identity, it would have been rejected. I do not have a consistent signature, especially when signing with a stylus or my fingertip, or even with an ink pen. It is all over the map with regards to consistency.

I believe a lot of signatures could be "picked apart" for little discrepancies if you look hard enough. Matching by a human or by fuzzy logic would both be subject to error.

45_Fan likes this.
  9. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I always thought the signature thing was baloney too.

10. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

From what I have noticed from every signature I have compared to a previous one. NONE of them are exactly the same. Most are drastically different. With that said there are always aspects of them when looked for can be picked out in order to verify the person signing a document is the same person that signed their I D or other documents a few years ago.

Just part of the job of a Notary Public...

Phil1979 likes this.
  11. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

I think going forward, everyone should have to vote in person and carry a government issued picture ID to vote. The exceptions to this could be deployed military and probably a few other extreme situations. Not sure what you do about people in nursing homes, but somehow it should require in person voting with picture ID. Any other mail in type of voting scheme should be abolished.

12. DKW

DKW Active Member

I think the signature on file for me for voting is close to 20 years old. As little as i write in cursive nowdays, i can guarantee my signature is nowhere close to what is was when i filled out my voter registration info. At this point technologically, that is a poor way to valid someone who they say they are.

13. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Even a block letter in all caps signature will still give off some signs of the past that can identify you as the original signer of that 20 year old document. The problem is the people checking signatures on ballots only have a nursery school level of understanding the dynamics of how signatures progress through life. Once they are able to turn over on their own in the crib they may even begin to understand they need to just go back to sleep.

14. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

I understand your reasoning but for some of us that's not realistic. My job requires me to travel all over the US whenever there is a large storm.

15. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

I understand your reasoning but for some of us that's not realistic. My job requires me to travel all over the US whenever there is a large storm.

16. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

We "could" have a nationally linked network of voting machines that would allow people to vote in their home district even when they're traveling out of their district.

These citizens would still have to show up at whatever local polling place is in that area, and they would still have to show positive ID ,
    but then the computer will automatically give them the choices of candidates and referendums that are appropriate for that district that they're from --not where they're physically standing on that day.

17. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Do you see where I said 'a few other extreme situations" ? I didn't say absolutely no exceptions.

But mass mail in ballots is bull sh*t !

phantoms, mountainman444 and atlsrt44 like this.
  18. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Yes something like that maybe. That is a good idea and I'm sure there is a way, but there is still the risk of all of this dominion kind of crap if it is not controlled tightly.

19. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

20. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member