Trump claims victory and wants all "voting stopped"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by HJB, Nov 4, 2020.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Your wet firecracker will become someone else's signed affidavit and included in a larger suit.

Irrelevant because this whole election theft will end up before the Supreme Court anyway which is where it was headed from day one. District and Appellate courts were just to lay the groundwork.

Bkite likes this.
  2. cbrer

cbrer All men created equal...by Col. Colt.

It's not going to SCOTUS. No one has a crystal ball but I feel confident. Many honest administrators and clerks are calling this an honest election, with no more than routine levels of fraud. Trump has produced zero evidence of the massive frauds he keeps tweeting about. Now even contradicting his hand picked Attorney General.
    That's why this video seems like a huge deal to some folks. When all you have is straws, you cling to them HUGELY (couldn't resist).

45_Fan and dhaller like this.

3. cbrer

Key word being "allegation". There's been lots of poop flinging. I say again. Evidence. In. Court.

45_Fan likes this.
  4. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

Right. Same as when a shooter caught on video and clearly identified is still called alleged shooter by the media.

5. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

At some point the SCOTUS will chime in on this. They could invalidate election results in enough states to throw it to the House. Trump would then be reelected.

Hypothetically, if that happens, would there be enough chaos that Marshall Law would be enacted?

And regardless of election results, are we poised for an extended government shutdown?

6. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

The House being majority Democrat would have little incentive to re-elect...especially considering Biden got 5M more votes overall. Their base would crucify them. :2cents:

If SCOTUS says anything, it’ll be “states pick electors”. There won’t be enough successful lawsuits to block 270 so the House won’t be involved either.

If Biden has to impose marshal law* to put down armed insurrections from Trump ride-or-die folks then some Senate Republicans will flip on another AWB and the lasting legacy will be severe damage to our 2A rights.

*I don’t assume a 2021 president will be transferring assets for rebuilding Europe in the wake of WWII at this point.

7. Hombre

Hombre PITA

I don't know and wouldn't try to guess about the Marshall Law possibility, but I do fear that there would be massive chaos, especially if Trump remained in office that way, instead of simply winning the election the regular way. I think the leftists would come completely unhinged. This very well may turn into something unlike anyone has ever seen before.

8. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Eye witness testimony is a thing whether the arm chair quarterbacks think it should be or not.

cbrer likes this.
  9. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Are you certain that you know how this process works? If you are not 100% certain, I would take some time to investigate if I were you.

Phil1979 and awanatech like this.
  10. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

That was the Marshall Plan for rebuilding Europe. (edit post WWII) You are thinking Martial law.

Nemo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    TimBob and Malum Prohibitum like this.
  11. cbrer

Time will tell. I haven't seen one member here, regardless of political affiliation, call for anything but a fair election.

12. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I think almost everyone if not everyone here wants a fair election. We have not had that with the most recent presidential election. With the courts (and some here) refusing to accept the evidence being placed in front of them most here know we will not be able to get it adjusted to being fair.

Now Stacey Abrams and at least one of the democrat senate contenders have been trying to register out of state dead people and out of state residences by mass mailing voter registration applications.

TimBob and Clark like this.
  13. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone would argue your point. But I believe it started at the primaries, at least for the democrats. How else to account for Biden, in the process of losing badly, make a gigantic comeback and bury Sanders? And Harris, who couldn't get enough traction to keep her own campaign viable.

TimBob likes this.
  14. HJB

HJB Active Member

No one really cares if the primary elections are fair or not. They can come up with whatever half-wit they want to run against the republican. It is well known that the democrats were doing everything they could to keep Bernie from winning against Hilary because they knew Bernie would get blown away in the presidential election.

The powers that be in the democrat party also knew they had a pathetic list of candidates in the last primary, so they wanted Biden who was the most centrist of any of the goof balls that ran against him. So, I'm sure there was lots of arm twisting then too. But so what ? Why do we care ? Not a person in that democratic race has any business being president.

15. jrm

jrm Sledgehammer

It's hard to compare the primary to the general election. A given party can use whatever system it wants to select its candidate. They do not have to have a popular election. And in some states, they don't.

HJB likes this.
  16. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Member

"Republican officials in Arizona found that 2% of the duplicate ballots the party was allowed to examine were changed to take votes away from President Trump.

“We got to examine 100 of them,” said Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward. “Guess what? We found two ballots that were changed: One was changed from Trump to Biden; one was just taken away from Trump — for no reason that we can find an explanation for.” "

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...8rJMztTFLMqfIfBbvQC9tJ0eWCNMTBzR7B3iNsA7CD8BE

17. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

18. HJB

HJB Active Member

So show it to a court of law in a filed lawsuit....somewhere. It doesn't do any good on here. You can't possibly tell if what is going on is legal, illegal or anything else.

19. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

There are some on here who may not be aware of the videos existence here. I was simply sharing with them. It does the "good" of informing folk of what's going on. You take exception to the dissemination of information do you?

TimBob likes this.