Trump claims victory and wants all "voting stopped"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by HJB, Nov 4, 2020.

1. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

In this Trump/ Biden election in the year of 2020? It doesn't have to make a lick of sense.

2. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

The GA audit required by law is not a "recount". Not sure how anyone got the idea that it was. I believe the results are within the margin that allows Trump to request a "recount" which will be conducted using machines and will impact the official totals. The audit hand count was just that, an audit, and does not change officially reported counts.

The audit, by finding uncounted ballots, does point out a need to better reconcile total counts to be sure all ballots are included and not missed like the few thousand that were discovered.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    mountainman444 likes this.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Wood is a big name lawyer with a national reputation. He's just made potentially slanderous and libelous comments against two Georgia state officials. I don't believe he'd do that knowing the possible negative ramifications against him if he's wrong.

4. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

Question about Lin Woods. Other than for few interviews that I have watched online, or what he writes on his twitter account, I do not know him very well. My understanding is that the three famous cases he was involved with were about defamation and that monetary settlements were achieved. In this case instead we are talking about election irregularities, not defamation. Why has he been chosen for this task? Visibility?

5. RedLeg17

RedLeg17 Active Member

He just needs to concede. His entire strategy in Michigan is too focused on Wayne County (where I grew up), a county that is 40% black and hasn't voted for a Republican for President since the 1930's. I don't know much, but I know there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that he's going to find a whole lot of extra votes there.

6. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-won-highest-share-non-164843048.html

7. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

This is free money. Lin Wood was "chosen" because he made himself available. "Me me me!"

Trump is willing to pay for a snipe hunt, Lin is willing to cash the check, and Trump's supporters are willing to pay any debts incurred by the Trump campaign.

Trump is like a drunk customer at a strip club: Lin Wood is going to snap that garter and keep the singles coming!

DH

gunsmoker likes this.
  8. moe mensale

You spelled "Michael Avenatti" incorrectly.

Schweisshund likes this.
  9. moe mensale

Dominion Voting Systems backs out of a scheduled fact finding meeting with PA lawmakers, takes their ball and goes home.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/20/...s-out-of-pa-state-house-fact-finding-hearing/

10. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

11. HJB

HJB Active Member

Yes I think they can. Some "spokesman" for them was on FOX this morning. Claims they could not do the things they are being accused of even if they wanted to. And he claimed to be a conservative republican and they wanted to have free and fair elections ! roflmao !

Cause it does raise some questions when you agree to talk to the Pennsylvania people and then 30 minutes before, you decide not to show up !

12. moe mensale

Kind of long but an interesting read. You don't have to read all the links provided unless you're bored. The bullet points (86 of them) are sufficient.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1331707792428822539.html

13. moe mensale

Biden pulled off some impossible feats on his way - potentially - to the White House. You'd think the prostitute media would be touting these from the rooftops to bolster their the peoples choice of president. But they're not. :-k

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/

14. cbrer

cbrer All men created equal...by Col. Colt.

Now THAT'S funny! I don't care who you are!