Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got several Model RX30A-51 reflex sights that are soon to be at the 15 year mark which is as long as Trijicon warrants the tritium to glow. I have no clue if they will go beyond that or not. It seems they can be recharged for a nominal fee whatever that is. Does anyone here have any experience with this process. I'm just trying to see if it is worthwhile to do so or just get new optics.

Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Lens Optical instrument

Reactions: DAMoore35Dp

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,743 Posts
Get new ones. Mail those to me and I will do regular testing and reporting on them. Or I might get some recharged and report on that part also.

Nemo

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get new ones. Mail those to me and I will do regular testing and reporting on them. Or I might get some recharged and report on that part also.

Nemo
Get Lt. Gov Sears to resign, take up residence in Georgia and run for governor and I'll send them and the Colts they are mounted on to the address of your choosing.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,743 Posts
I'll send her down in 8 years. She has to finish her current 4 year duty tour and step up to full command for 4 years.

Then I will be trying to Senate-ize her.

Nemo

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Send 'em in. They'll recharge or replace them anyway. At least they always have with mine.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,743 Posts
No, send em to me! ! ! !

Nemo

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thank You AzB.
Trijicon must be dealing with a large counterfeit problem with their products. When entering the serial numbers in their system the message that came back stated that the items and those numbers were most likely made by Trijicon. On the same page there was a section on how to make sure your product was geniune. They also want proof of purchase. Maybe I got that somewhere after 15 years. Paid with cash as always. Fun and games.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It was a few years ago when I sent mine in. I did not provide proof of purchase, but I did have original box to send it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts