Transgenders in Either Bathroom

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Truly worth the read of the entire original article. And why no person as described below or otherwise visibly non-female will go in the ladies room while my wife is in there.

Nemo

http://www.thegetrealmom.com/blog/womensrestroom

2. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

That's not a trans person. That's a predator.

Most trans folks, you wouldn't be able to tell.

3. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

To the lady who wrote that article about her experience at Disney:

Suppose a biological male is fully dressed in drag. WOmen's clothes, and makeup, a wig, etc.
    That person needs to pee.
    What bathroom should that person use?
    Do you really want your 8 year old son meeting that person in the MEN'S room?
    Why would that be "better" than you or your daughter meeting that person in the ladies' room?

I think the rule should be: Use whatever bathroom that closest matches the gender you appear to be at that time.

So, really butch-looking lesbians that look like lumberjacks and diesel mechanics should stomp off to the men's room.
    And guys in drag (gay or not, who knows?), when obviously trying to pass as female, should use the ladies' room.

Gay guys who just "feel like a woman" but are still dressed like men and having the physical bodies of men (no breast implants, no plastic surgery on their faces, etc.) just need to suck it up and march into the men's room to pee. Because that's the course of action that's less disturbing and disruptive to others and the business or facility they're visiting at that time.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  4. Nemo

So is this ok? The blonde or the kid?

Nemo

[​IMG]

5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Instead of making excuses and bitching at each other just stop feeding it. Stop giving your money to the companies that allow this social justice sh*t to continue. Make them pay for their "inclusive" corporate policies.

It worked against Kelloggs and Target when they pulled their advertising from Breitbart News because Breitbart News didn't support their corporate policies on transgendering and bullying. Both companies are hurting financially.

6. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

You realize there aren't urinals in the ladies room, and a dude acting like a chick is going to be in a locked stall, sitting down, right?

7. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

well ... that is just discriminatory ... they should have urinals in the ladies room for the guys who look like women that have gender issues. where are they going to pee?

8. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

The logical answer is a separate unisex bathroom. They are always vacant and i dont have to wait to poop.

9. codegeek

codegeek codegeek reincarnate

I think the rule should be: use the bathroom appropriate to your genitalia. Sexual identity is no longer part of the equation.

10. ken grant

ken grant New Member

There is no such thing as a Transgender !
    You are either male , female or screwed up in the head .
    Why should NORMAL people have to deal with others who have brain problems ?

11. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

This just in from the, always, PC MedScape:

"The Trump administration has quietly appointed a Heritage Foundation staffer who has railed against civil rights protections for transgender patients as director of the federal agency charged with protecting the civil rights of all patients."
    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/877824

12. dam294

dam294 Active Member

Amen!

13. ken grant

ken grant New Member

If a man is crazy enough to think he is a woman and a woman is crazy enough to think she is a man , they are crazy enough to do almost anything.

14. ken grant

ken grant New Member

Another thing , why is it always about rest rooms ? Dressing rooms and showers are included as well.
    Another question , If a man who thinks he is a woman gets an erection while in the rooms with naked women , is he faking ?

15. Nemo

I don't know, but I suspect he has to punish it by a beating or choking or something.

NC has started process to repeal their statute. But its still not enough.

Nemo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ll-repeal-gay-rights-advocates-slam-deal.html

16. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

17. ken grant

ken grant New Member

The only difference is that if a man gets turned on , it shows , not so much with a female .

18. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I was going to retell a joke, but I must have forgotten it, because when I typed it, it didn't make sense.

Anyhow, doesn't all the homosexuality in today's society make "transgenderism" or crossdressing a rather moot point?

Isn't there MORE of a danger of a guy, dressed like a guy, presenting himself to the world as a guy, being a homo and wanting to mess with me (or some other guy), than there is of a trans/ crossdressing person doing the same? (I think the odds of both are really low, but I'll bet that gay men who don't dress like women are more likely to get out of line by propositioning strangers in a bathroom).

Why should I be apprehensive if a biological female who dresses and looks like a man comes into the men's room where I'm doing my business?

Should I fear that she'll be checking out my package? Will she get overcome with lust and want to jump me, in the men's room, maybe in my toilet stall?
    (Doubt it.)

Okay, so how about the danger that I'll not be able to control my lust and want to jump "her" right there? What are the odds of me getting turned on by what looks and acts like a guy, but I believe is really a female? (About zero, I'd say. )

Am I going to sprout wood at this dude-looking crossdresser in a men's room? (No.)

If it happened, would "she" get offended and scream that I'm sexually harassing "her" (maybe, but that's not going to happen anyway...)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  19. ken grant

ken grant New Member

Want your female wife or child sharing a shower with a male although he said he was a woman or the reverse with your male doing the same with a woman who said she was a man ?

How do you know they are truthful or just faking it ?

20. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

It's not about you or me, it's about the children. I just simply do not want my young daughter in a public restroom with a man who is pretending to be a woman. Pretty simple, and honestly pretty freakin normal desire IMHO.