Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truly worth the read of the entire original article. And why no person as described below or otherwise visibly non-female will go in the ladies room while my wife is in there.

Nemo

http://www.thegetrealmom.com/blog/womensrestroom

A MAN IN THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM AT DISNEYLAND
March 13, 2017

I didn't know if I was going to write this blog or not. A part of me was scared it'd be shared as some transgender hot piece about yet another homophobic mom lashing out at Disney and then I'd have to deal with the wrath of the internet telling me to kill myself. So let me be clear. This isn’t that story. This is a story about a biological man in the women’s restroom, but we need to discuss some gender issues.

I’ve lived in Los Angeles for over a decade and have seen my fair share of transgender/gender fluid people. They in no way offend me. I'd consider myself pretty progressive and tolerant of most things...except maybe people who identify as a person wearing socks with sandals. We all have our line in the sand and that's totally mine. But how transgender people feel, how they choose to dress or any surgeries they get, don't infringe on any parts of my life, so I support their decision to live as they see fit. I've also seen my fair share of transgender women in the women's restroom before. Not ALL the time. But over the past few years, I'd say 4-5 that I noticed. Men...who were in some stage of transition and making every attempt to be a woman from mascara to heels. Transgenders who certainly felt comfortable in the women's room and probably frightened to go into the men's. At these times, I smiled…I peed...and life went on. But 2 weeks ago something very different happened.

I was at Disneyland with my son, my friend and her son. We were over in California Adventure in the food court area. We’d just finished eating and decided to pee before we headed out to The Little Mermaid. I went to the bathroom while she watched our boys in their strollers, and then I did the same. (For anyone who’s tried to fit a stroller in a bathroom stall, you get it).

I was off to the side waiting with the two boys, when I noticed a man walk into the restroom. My first thought was “Oh ****, he’s walked in the wrong restroom by mistake. lol†He took a few more steps, at which point he would’ve definitely noticed all the women lined up and still kept walking. My next thought was, “Maybe he’s looking for his wife…or child and they’ve been in here a while.†But he didn’t call out any names or look around. He just stood off to the side and leaned up against the wall.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
That's not a trans person. That's a predator.

Most trans folks, you wouldn't be able to tell.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
To the lady who wrote that article about her experience at Disney:

Suppose a biological male is fully dressed in drag. WOmen's clothes, and makeup, a wig, etc.
That person needs to pee.
What bathroom should that person use?
Do you really want your 8 year old son meeting that person in the MEN'S room?
Why would that be "better" than you or your daughter meeting that person in the ladies' room?

I think the rule should be: Use whatever bathroom that closest matches the gender you appear to be at that time.

So, really butch-looking lesbians that look like lumberjacks and diesel mechanics should stomp off to the men's room.
And guys in drag (gay or not, who knows?), when obviously trying to pass as female, should use the ladies' room.

Gay guys who just "feel like a woman" but are still dressed like men and having the physical bodies of men (no breast implants, no plastic surgery on their faces, etc.) just need to suck it up and march into the men's room to pee. Because that's the course of action that's less disturbing and disruptive to others and the business or facility they're visiting at that time.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So is this ok? The blonde or the kid?

Nemo

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Instead of making excuses and bitching at each other just stop feeding it. Stop giving your money to the companies that allow this social justice sh*t to continue. Make them pay for their "inclusive" corporate policies.

It worked against Kelloggs and Target when they pulled their advertising from Breitbart News because Breitbart News didn't support their corporate policies on transgendering and bullying. Both companies are hurting financially.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
You realize there aren't urinals in the ladies room, and a dude acting like a chick is going to be in a locked stall, sitting down, right?
well ... that is just discriminatory ... they should have urinals in the ladies room for the guys who look like women that have gender issues. where are they going to pee?

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
The logical answer is a separate unisex bathroom. They are always vacant and i dont have to wait to poop.

·
codegeek reincarnate
901 Posts
I think the rule should be: Use whatever bathroom that closest matches the gender you appear to be at that time.
I think the rule should be: use the bathroom appropriate to your genitalia. Sexual identity is no longer part of the equation.

·
Registered
172 Posts
There is no such thing as a Transgender !
You are either male , female or screwed up in the head .
Why should NORMAL people have to deal with others who have brain problems ?

·
American
3,289 Posts
This just in from the, always, PC MedScape:

"The Trump administration has quietly appointed a Heritage Foundation staffer who has railed against civil rights protections for transgender patients as director of the federal agency charged with protecting the civil rights of all patients."
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/877824

·
Registered
172 Posts
If a man is crazy enough to think he is a woman and a woman is crazy enough to think she is a man , they are crazy enough to do almost anything.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Another thing , why is it always about rest rooms ? Dressing rooms and showers are included as well.
Another question , If a man who thinks he is a woman gets an erection while in the rooms with naked women , is he faking ?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know, but I suspect he has to punish it by a beating or choking or something.

NC has started process to repeal their statute. But its still not enough.

Nemo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ll-repeal-gay-rights-advocates-slam-deal.html

North Carolina lawmakers set to vote on 'bathroom bill' repeal, gay rights advocates slam deal

North Carolina Republican lawmakers and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper said late Wednesday that they have agreed on legislation to resolve a standoff over the state's "bathroom bill" through a replacement measure that still restricts LGBT nondiscrimination protections.

GOP leaders announced the new legislation would be debated and voted on Thursdayâ€"at about 9:15 a.m. ET-- but it was unclear whether there were enough House and Senate votes to pass it.

Cooper, who ran successfully last fall on a platform that included repealing House Bill 2, said in a release that he supported the compromise.

. . .

·
Registered
14,956 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Is it any different if it's a female who thinks she's a guy and wants to use the boys locker room?

A PA high school principal told a complaining male to get over himself and deal with it because her rights were more important than his rights. The boy's family filed a lawsuit against the school.

http://www.adflegal.org/detailspage...xual-harassment-violation-of-personal-privacy
The only difference is that if a man gets turned on , it shows , not so much with a female .

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
I was going to retell a joke, but I must have forgotten it, because when I typed it, it didn't make sense.

Anyhow, doesn't all the homosexuality in today's society make "transgenderism" or crossdressing a rather moot point?

Isn't there MORE of a danger of a guy, dressed like a guy, presenting himself to the world as a guy, being a **** and wanting to mess with me (or some other guy), than there is of a trans/ crossdressing person doing the same? (I think the odds of both are really low, but I'll bet that gay men who don't dress like women are more likely to get out of line by propositioning strangers in a bathroom).

Why should I be apprehensive if a biological female who dresses and looks like a man comes into the men's room where I'm doing my business?

Should I fear that she'll be checking out my package? Will she get overcome with lust and want to jump me, in the men's room, maybe in my toilet stall?
(Doubt it.)

Okay, so how about the danger that I'll not be able to control my lust and want to jump "her" right there? What are the odds of me getting turned on by what looks and acts like a guy, but I believe is really a female? (About zero, I'd say. )

Am I going to sprout wood at this dude-looking crossdresser in a men's room? (No.)

If it happened, would "she" get offended and scream that I'm sexually harassing "her" (maybe, but that's not going to happen anyway...)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was going to retell a joke, but I must have forgotten it, because when I typed it, it didn't make sense.

Anyhow, doesn't all the homosexuality in today's society make "transgenderism" or crossdressing a rather moot point?

Isn't there MORE of a danger of a guy, dressed like a guy, presenting himself to the world as a guy, being a **** and wanting to mess with me (or some other guy), than there is of a trans/ crossdressing person doing the same? (I think the odds of both are really low, but I'll bet that gay men who don't dress like women are more likely to get out of line by propositioning strangers in a bathroom).

Why should I be apprehensive if a biological female who dresses and looks like a man comes into the men's room where I'm doing my business?

Should I fear that she'll be checking out my package? Will she get overcome with lust and want to jump me, in the men's room, maybe in my toilet stall?
(Doubt it.)

Okay, so how about the danger that I'll not be able to control my lust and want to jump "her" right there? What are the odds of me getting turned on by what looks and acts like a guy, but I believe is really a female? (About zero, I'd say. )

Am I going to sprout wood at this dude-looking crossdresser in a men's room? (No.)

If it happened, would "she" get offended and scream that I'm sexually harassing "her" (maybe, but that's not going to happen anyway...)
Want your female wife or child sharing a shower with a male although he said he was a woman or the reverse with your male doing the same with a woman who said she was a man ?

How do you know they are truthful or just faking it ?

·
American
3,289 Posts

(Doubt it.)

It's not about you or me, it's about the children. I just simply do not want my young daughter in a public restroom with a man who is pretending to be a woman. Pretty simple, and honestly pretty freakin normal desire IMHO.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts