training kids to commit school shootings

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Nemo, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

This is most interesting. And might even make a few people upset toward different religious beliefs.

Nemo

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/0...ids-to-commit-school-shootings-documents.html

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Here in Georgia, we as licensed carriers need to be able to carry our handguns in K-12 schools. As a group, we are statistically more law-abiding than law-enforcement.

Parents, teachers, and staff should all have the free exercise of the right of self-defense (using their guns) against deadly threats at any school.

3. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Needed to be said again.

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

There are lots of "different" religious groups in the US and the world. There's only that should upset anybody anywhere since their mantra is "convert or die." Islam. Why beat around the bush?

TimBob likes this.
  5. moe mensale

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I need to get a couple thousand more rounds.

If you are wondering about other states, type them in the link just above instead of georgia.

Nemo

7. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

News reporter on the evening news last night was finding guns and ammo everywhere on the scene long after the police/fbi were gone.

The property owner says he's been reporting this group for months to the police, fbi, children and family services, etc. and none of them did anything.

8. johnski

johnski Well-Known Member

I wonder how much money this guy received from the DNC. I am sure they would happily fund more dead school children to further their anti-gun agenda.

9. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Yeah, I mean it is only a Muslim Extremist training camp here in America, training youth to conduct school shootings to motivate ignorant American's and and their elected politicians to strip citizens of their individual right to bear arms. It seems like this should be a lot bigger deal to the people in D.C., but maybe it is just me....

10. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

Well, I'm sure this is just an isolated incidence. I mean, certainly it's not a part of any bigger plan.

11. RedDawnTheMusical

Absolutely. Every religion has outliers, including the well established Muslim religion of peace. That's probably why this is so hard to believe. Maybe if we just avoided using the term 'Muslim extremist" the problem would go away - kind of like "undocumented immigrants"...

12. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Convert of die. No other options available.....

13. moe mensale

Actually there are three. Convert, pay the jizya (an inferior person poll tax) or die. Of course, even if you're given the option of paying the jizya, eventually you die anyway. :cheers:

14. moe mensale

15. RedDawnTheMusical

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...gedly-conducted-school-shooting-training.html
    Specific threats to the community? Is the judge serious? I mean, they are only training kids to do school shootings, that seems pretty darn specific and threatening to the community to me...

16. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

It is not specific at all.

RedDawnTheMusical is training kids to do school shootings. There. Is that enough to put you away?

Unless you go get the court transcript, you really have no idea what specific facts the prosecutors presented to back up these claims that they were training kids to do school shootings. Courts operate on evidence, not generalized accusations without evidence to support them.

Sometimes, like with the drug dog sniffing, courts just accept nonsense, but thankfully we have not gone all the way down the path to the courtroom scene from Idiocracy.

Accused: "I'm not guilty!"

His court appointed attorney: "That's not what the other lawyer said."​

17. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

It was also announced Monday that 3-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who had been missing since December, allegedly died amid a ritualistic religious ceremony intended to “cast out demonic spirits,” Reuters reported.

“It was a religious ritual carried out... a ritual intended to cast out demonic spirits from Abdul-ghani Wahhaj,” Taos County Prosecutor John Lovelace said.

Public defenders argued the boy's father was trying to heal the child by reading passages from the Koran but prosecutors claimed he was denying the boy medication. One of the children taken into custody claimed that the boy had died in February.

The children said they were told the boy would be resurrected as Jesus and guide them on which "corrupt institutions" to attack, NBC reported citing investigators.​

These do not sound like regular muslims or Islamists to me. Sounds more like whacky Nation of Islam or something. The defendants are black, not arab. Probably American citizens.

18. RedDawnTheMusical

The media has already reported (via the local Sheriff at a press conference) that at least one of the kids stated that they were being trained to do school shootings. They found a dead child there (kidnapped by his father), numerous firearms and ammunition, one of the adults was the son of an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the group was illegally occupying property and refusing to vacate, two kids testified that the dead kid would be resurrected as Jesus and "would instruct others on the property about what corrupt institutions to get rid of," in reference to financial and government institutions that could include schools, etc.

Could it all just be a misunderstanding? These are just people practicing a peaceful religion and in legal possession of firearms for defending their home? Sure. Is there enough here to convict them of something? Probably not, but a $20k bail? At least the guy that abducted is now-dead son here from Georgia won't be released immediately as Georgia still has a warrant for his arrest for the December kidnapping.