Training at Firearmz

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by DakotaDude, Feb 25, 2007.

1. DakotaDude

DakotaDude New Member

Has anyone here had any training at Firearmz (http://www.firearmz.net/)? Can you supply any reviews or opinions about the quality of the training?

2. Wiley

Wiley New Member

I would be interested myself.

3. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

Firearmz is actually a member here on the board. I haven't seen him post in a while though, but you could PM him on the site here. His handle is "Firearmz".

4. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

I took a class with Ken in January 06. I enjoyed it a lot. It's the only class I've taken, so I can't really compare it to anything else.

Ken is a good instructor.

5. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

This guy is a good guy and great instructor. I've taken a whopping total of 3 classes from him with in the last year or so and my only regret is that I haven't taken more. The price is reasonable and he brings to the table a huge resume and a no bull$(*# approach. It has been my experience of being able to bounce ideas or questions off of him and I would get a timely response. Ken has recently teamed up with West Georgia Tactical outside of Carrollton, GA, and has the open range to himself...so movement, etc. are key points in class. Give him a shot if you're serious about shooting.

Oh, forgot to mention that Ken flies some top people in to do some instruction for both firearms, knives, and hand-to-hand.

6. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Thanks for all of the kind comments guys. If anyone needs any info you can email me at Ken@firearmz.net call me at 770-853-7883 or keep posting here.

We have Andy Stanford here next weekend for Surgical Speed Shooting we still have a couple spots open if anyone is interested.

One thing I like to do it not only offer my knowledge and abilities in a class but I invite 4 to 5 world class instructors in every year to afford people the opportunity to get someone elses insight on the subjects. When I invite these people in, like Tom Givens, Andy Stanford, SouthNarc, Paul Gomez and others i do not make a dime off this. This is strictly to get people in the local area some good training without having to travel hundreds of miles.

You can take a look over at www.firearmz.net.

Thanks

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Wow, those look interesting. Classes for all levels of experience.

8. curtdiss

curtdiss Member

I have taken 3 or 4 handgun classes with Ken and one AK class with Ken; actually Paul Gomez taught the AK class, but Ken was there to assist.

He is a very good teacher, not full of himself like a lot of trainers seem to be. I recommend take one or more of his classes.

The next class (if my schedule and wife will allow) is the shot gun class coming up in the next few months.