Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ever get the chance to deal with michalgee, do so! Great guy to trade with!

Up for trade/sale (that order) is my Magnum Research Micro Eagle. This has been a phenomenal gun. For those that don't know, it's built like a tank but is smaller than the LCP. I have big hands, and it IS NOT a trouble to shoot. If you want to load +P into this baby, it will handle it all day. This is a low serial number gun, featuring the satin nickel teflon finish. It's a treated brushed nickel finish too keep it from rubbing off and add to the reliability of the gun. A few hairline scratches around the external lever that connects the trigger to the hammer, but this is normal with these guns at it is part of the mechanical design. A few here and there from pocket carrying as well, but looks great!

What you'll get:
- Micro Eagle w/box, MR stickers, tags, warranty card, brushes, and one factory magazine
- Extra Factory Magazine
- Desantis Nemesis pocket holster
- Crossbreed MicroTuck (cowhide) that was purchased in August and has been used sparingly
- 200 rounds of WWB FMJ .380
- 19 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense

Asking Price $425 OBO.FTF only within 100 miles of Statesboro.

Trade Interests - Can add ammo/CASH REALLY want a 1911, 9mm, or 22LR handgun, preferably with NS

Sig 226 9mm (No DAO)
Sig 229 9mm (No DAO)
Beretta 92A1 or FS
Glock 19 (Prefer Gen 4)
CZs in 9mm with NS (75 SP-01, SP-01 Tactical,
FNP/FNX
Will consider other fullsize or compact 9s, but NO TAURUS
Ruger Mark III or 22/45 - Stainless. Would like a Hunter with long barrel
Browning Buckmark
Marlin 45-70. Would LOVE an XLR in 45-70
1911 by Colt/SA/Kimber. No GI sights. No SA GIs or Mil Specs
M1 Carbine
FN SCAR

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS/FT - Micro Eagle Carry Package

Look at it... It's saying "Buy Me..."

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: *Updated Trades* Micro Eagle Carry Package

Bump for added trades!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: *Updated Trades* Micro Eagle Carry Package

Buyer I was supposed to meet backed out. Bump.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: LAST CHANCE: Micro Eagle Carry Package

Last chance before I shut her down guys. Make an offer. For someone close, I might split the ammo to drop the cost or work on the price of the package. The closer the better.

Make a trade or cash offer. Worst I can say is no.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hunley said:
If you ever get the chance to deal with michalgee, do so! Great guy to trade with!

Up for trade/sale (that order) is my Magnum Research Micro Eagle. This has been a phenomenal gun. For those that don't know, it's built like a tank but is smaller than the LCP. I have big hands, and it IS NOT a trouble to shoot. If you want to load +P into this baby, it will handle it all day. This is a low serial

]
Same here, Hunley is a good guy to trade with! Just awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts