TRADED, Please Delete!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by RepeatDefender, Aug 6, 2007.

1. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

In excellent condition. Sweet shooter. One hell of a good defensive pistol.
    Feed ramp has been fluffed and buffed. It feeds any ammo you can throw at it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comes with the box, papers, 3 mags, holster, cleaning brush. Only modification to this pistol is the Chip McCormick trigger. For the right deal, I'll throw in 100rds of Remington Golden Saber 230gr JHP's.

Asking for $500 OBO

Trades: looking for something comparable in 9mm. But am open to all trades. I recently got a Sig P226 and would love to add a P229 or P239 to the stable. I am also open to other trades....whatcha got? Maybe a quality AK or entry level AR. Will add cash if needed.

2. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

3. RepeatDefender

I like beer as much as anybody, but I have never drank off of a keg before. Go ahead and laugh, yes I am a 28 year old man, college graduate and never tapped a keg..... :oops:

So I would know diddly squat about operating this thing. Don't get me wrong, I think it is a helluva good trade, considering everything you're throwing in. But I wouldn't know how to operate the darn thing.

:lol:

4. USMC - Retired

No problem. I have become an expert and would be happy to show you. It's really very easy. No pushing mind you, just if you are really interested in it I will provide all the expert assistance you could ever need.

5. RepeatDefender

Is it built on a full-size refrig? How much beer is in a keg? Can this thing hold more than just a keg?

Sorry for all the questions, but you really have me thinking about this. :shock:

6. USMC - Retired

It is built on a full sized Kenmore refrigerator. It will hold any size keg will room for other items. A full sized keg (half barrel in industry terms) holds 15 gallons, a quarter barrel holds 7.5 gallons and a "sixtel" holds five gallons. If you buy tall quarters or sixtels there is plenty of room for a spare so you don't run out at an inopertune time. There is plenty of room on the door shelves for bottles of mixers or chilled alcohols, wine etc. There is room under the keg stand for items and on the keg shelf iteself. Also extra room in the freezer under the mug shelf for bags of frozen fruit and such plus door shelves for cans of org juice concentrate and all. Freezer also has an Icemaker so you have plenty of bar ice on hand. I did it up right when I built it, labor of love if you know what I mean.

Edit: Almost forgot the best part. Keg beer averages out to about half the price of the same beer in bottles but tastes twice as good because it's not pasturized.

7. RepeatDefender

You don't happen to have a picture of it, do you?

Could you give me the dimensions of it, as well?

8. USMC - Retired

I have one picture here at work, PM me your email addy. I'll have to wait till I get home to take measurements.

By the way, I cant see your photobucket images(blocked by gov firewall) is the pistol the stainless or OD finish?

9. RepeatDefender

10. RepeatDefender

Got the photo and replied to your email. Wow that thing is NICE :shock:

11. RepeatDefender

*****TRADE PENDING**********

12. AV8R

AV8R Banned

:lol: Beer really does = LOVE. I think I'm crying.