Trade pending

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Firewall, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Firewall

Firewall New Member

I have 2 Toshiba laptops up for trade. The laptops are identical

They are Toshiba Model A135-4656 - 1.6 Ghz, 80GB hard drive, 2GB of ram, a 15.5 inch screen, wireless and CD/DVD RW drives. Each laptop has been restored to its out of box configuration using the recovery CD and has Windows Vista. Each laptop comes with the charger, recovery cd and manuals.

I'd really like to trade them as a pair but will consider offers on them seperate. I'm pretty open on handguns and ammo. The only long gun I'm interested in is a self defense shotgun in 12 gauge. No blackpowder or bows please. Trade value is about $350 for the pair, for comparrison there's one on ebay at the moment with a bid of $199.

Some specific guns I'm interested in

S&W K frames (Model 10, 64, etc.)
    Bersa Thunder .380 (must be LNIB)
    Ruger P95
    Taurus revolvers or beretta clones
    Ruger LCP
    KelTec PF9

I have one inexpensive laptop carrying case I can throw in if the trade is for both laptops

I can meet within reasonable distance of Lawrenceville (Norcross, Sugar Hill, Oakwood, Winder, Grayson). Norcross is the furthest south along 85 I will drive. My preferred spots are Bullseye in Lawrenceville and American Classic Marksman in Norcross.

To keep track of them the laptop on the left is "D" and the one on the right is "E". While cleaning them I noticed there are some light scratches on "D" which I attempted to photograph

[​IMG]

"D"
    [​IMG]

"E"
    [​IMG]

Scratches on "D"
    [​IMG]

2. MINDCRIME518

MINDCRIME518 New Member

Re: WTT Two Toshiba Laptops for Guns/Ammo- Gwinnett

PM Sent