******TRADE PENDING*******

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RepeatDefender, Oct 2, 2007.

1. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

I have a SIG P229 9mm DA/SA (decocker) with 1-13rd mag, 1-10rd mag, box, and an Uncle Mike's pancake holster.

Trades I'm interested in:
    Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm
    Springfield XD 9mm
    Glock 17, 19, or 21SF
    Springfield 1911
    SIG P226 9mm
    ??? (I'm interested in 9mm and .45acp pistols only, full-size frames only, if possible, but will listen to other offers)

Pics for those who are interested :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

How many rounds are through it?

3. RepeatDefender

About 200rds for me. Previous round count unknown. Little bit of holster wear near the muzzle on the slide. Functions flawlessly, accurate, and dependable. Has run Winchester, Federal, Remington, Speer, and Cor-Bon ammo...FMJ and JHP without a single failure.

Currently it is my bedside gun, but I'd like to have something bigger with a lager capacity for OC and for walking in my rural neighborhood. Wife is worried about dogs and two legged baddies...

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I have a full size M&P-9 with a round count of about 800, (5) 17 round mags, custom leather IWB holster, Blade Tech kydex OWB belt holster, and matching range bag. Sigs have been catching my eye lately, but I'm not sure about if I want to part with my M&P.

Let me think about it for a little while.

5. RepeatDefender

Take your time and get back to me at your leisure.

6. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Adam5 - DO IT!!! Catch the SIG bug. All the cool kids are doin' it. :rotfl2:

But beware - they're like chips, you can't have just one. I wish I had a M&P..............to trade.

Just Kidding, I am not knocking the M&P. I have read fantastic things about them.

7. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

I have a 229 and the ladyfriend has a 239, both in .40. Think I'll be looking for a 9mm in a 226 at the savannah show....can't have just one :lol: