Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

****TRADE PENDING****

578 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  RepeatDefender 
#1 ·
For Sale:

Like new Taurus PT1911. Precisely 100rds fired. Comes with box, papers, keys for Taurus security system, cleaning rod, 2 factory 8rd mags, 2 Chip McCormick 8rd "Power" mags.

Will sell for $500

#4 ·
I've been thinking that I may trade it for a mid to full-size 9mm or .45acp handgun. If anyone wants to talk trade, shoot me a PM.

I'll be at the show in Gwinnett this weekend on Sunday for anyone that may want to see it or do an FTF sale/trade. :)

#5 ·
RepeatDefender said:
I've been thinking that I may trade it for a mid to full-size 9mm or .45acp handgun. If anyone wants to talk trade, shoot me a PM.

I'll be at the show in Gwinnett this weekend on Sunday for anyone that may want to see it or do an FTF sale/trade. :)
just remenber, leave it in your car until it's time to sell
mr. eastmann does not want any guns in the booth at all.

#6 ·
I don't think I'll be leaving anything in my car after what happened to a friend of mine at the April NATC show. Thieves tried to pry/punch out the locks on his truck to get at his stuff...

Eastman's shows blow, but they are a convenient way to meet fellow Georgians for transactions.

BTW, people bring guns in all the time to trade/sell, so what would the difference be in my case?

#7 ·
RepeatDefender said:
I don't think I'll be leaving anything in my car after what happened to a friend of mine at the April NATC show. Thieves tried to pry/punch out the locks on his truck to get at his stuff...

Eastman's shows blow, but they are a convenient way to meet fellow Georgians for transactions.

BTW, people bring guns in all the time to trade/sell, so what would the difference be in my case?
Because you'll be considered a vendor while working the GCO table and could get us banned from future Eastman shows :)

#10 ·
This will be my wife's first gun show, so I don't think I can commit to being there too long. I am just glad she wants to go! :D

Maybe next time the show is at the Farmer's Market, I can try it then.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.