****TRADE PENDING****

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RepeatDefender, Sep 23, 2007.

1. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

For Sale:

Like new Taurus PT1911. Precisely 100rds fired. Comes with box, papers, keys for Taurus security system, cleaning rod, 2 factory 8rd mags, 2 Chip McCormick 8rd "Power" mags.

Will sell for $500

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I would love to buy it, but I just had to sell my AR and my wifes XD to get tires for her can and brakes for my truck. I'm tapped out. :cry:

3. RepeatDefender

I've been thinking that I may trade it for a mid to full-size 9mm or .45acp handgun. If anyone wants to talk trade, shoot me a PM.

I'll be at the show in Gwinnett this weekend on Sunday for anyone that may want to see it or do an FTF sale/trade. :)

4. tony218

tony218 New Member

just remenber, leave it in your car until it's time to sell
    mr. eastmann does not want any guns in the booth at all.

5. RepeatDefender

I don't think I'll be leaving anything in my car after what happened to a friend of mine at the April NATC show. Thieves tried to pry/punch out the locks on his truck to get at his stuff...

Eastman's shows blow, but they are a convenient way to meet fellow Georgians for transactions.

BTW, people bring guns in all the time to trade/sell, so what would the difference be in my case?

6. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Because you'll be considered a vendor while working the GCO table and could get us banned from future Eastman shows :)

7. RepeatDefender

Oh, I didn't know I was working the booth...I didn't remember volunteering...Did I? :shock:

8. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Are you volunteering now? :D

9. RepeatDefender

This will be my wife's first gun show, so I don't think I can commit to being there too long. I am just glad she wants to go! :D

Maybe next time the show is at the Farmer's Market, I can try it then.