Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The head shots were me demonstrating how to hold, load and fire the weapon.

The rest is all her. 4 or 5 magazines and she only completely missed the target 4 times. This was her firs time ever using a gun, I was impressed even if it was only 15-20 feet.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
I know you're very proud! Well done!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
She done good!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
better than some of my friends :lol:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wanted to ease her into it since she has never even heard a gun fire before. I let her shoot my walther pk380. It is a great gun.

I feel confident if I was out of town and some one broke in and she barricaded herself in the room and waited she would be able to defend herself with that. I would rather her be able to put 8 .380 rounds in someone vs 1 or 2 of something larger.

Besides it will take a while get her confidence and comfort level to build to a larger caliber.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Very nice. First three times I took my wife, someone was always next to us firing an AR15. Made her nervous.

She took a one-on-one lesson last week and that helped her confidence. Now she's anxious to get back to the range.

·
Registered
162 Posts
very nice, my wife just got the pk380, she loves the gun, did get her to shoot my 45 some also

·
Not Tacticool
648 Posts
Really good considering first time.
I've seen guys (Shakes head in memory) shooting an AK at a target at 15 feet and missed the target paper completely. What made it sadder was I was shooting a Taurus PT-22 at the same distance and hadn't missed yet.

So I think she did perfectly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts