toccoa appleseed

Discussion in 'Training' started by hanksherard, Nov 8, 2010.

1. hanksherard

hanksherard New Member

Did any member attend the Oct 23-24 Toccoa Appleseed? I'm taking a 13 yr old to the Nov 13-14 Toccoa Appleseed and would appreciate talking to someone on the phone about it. PM or email me about a phone chat. Thanks

2. flathead

flathead New Member

What would you like to know about it? You can pm me if you want, I am one of the instructors that help with the Apple Seed and live in Cornelia also.
    Jim

3. hanksherard

hanksherard New Member

Phone # sent. Thanks in advance Jim

4. rdeschain

rdeschain Guest

I'm off to the Appleseed in Toccoa this weekend.

I hope to see some of y'all there!

If you're not registered, it's not too late to come!

5. hanksherard

hanksherard New Member

My young friend and I attended the Appleseed last weekend. I can't say enough about what an outstanding event this was. And the professionalism. If you have a chance to attend one, you'll be doing yourself a favor. Please take a youngster (they shoot for free) with you for a great history lesson. My old bones gave out (rotator cuff) on Sunday, but I will try again next year. Toccoa plans to hold 9 Appleseeds next year. Many thanks to Flathead for the excellent instruction and encouragement.

6. flathead

flathead New Member

It was nice to see you and TJ at the range this week end Hank. For an old guy you toughed it out!!! Meeting TJ was great, not one of the young dumb masses, he seems to have wisdom beyond his years. It was really great to see him shoot from standing and get the scores that he did. Way better that I did at my first Apple Seed. By the way the website for the range is gmsa.homestead.com