Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to TNT Fireworks in Smyrna today instead of the usual Alabama run for the Fourth. Awesome store, great selection and good customer service. There are no anti gun signs like there are at so many of their competitors. Their prices were also the same as Alabama.

A+++++ for TNT Smyrna.

https://goo.gl/maps/7QzQeY2THuN2

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Went to TNT Fireworks in Smyrna today instead of the usual Alabama run for the Fourth. Awesome store, great selection and good customer service. There are no anti gun signs like there are at so many of their competitors. Their prices were also the same as Alabama.

A+++++ for TNT Smyrna.

https://goo.gl/maps/7QzQeY2THuN2

Do they sell items such as fire crackers, mortars, and bottle rockets or just junk like sparklers ?
Save

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do they sell items such as fire crackers, mortars, and bottle rockets or just junk like sparklers ?
Save
Everythingâ€"mortars, canister, 500g multipacks. Everything up to the maximum federal limits. 5000 roll strings of firecrackers, etc.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
I have heard there are some stores that require ID and you being put on a list upon entry. Is this one of them?

Nemo

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They did check I.D. for age and had some type of I.D. scanner that was broken.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
If someone needs to check my ID to determine if I am over 18 or 21 or 40 they need head, eyes, brain and DNA checked.

Nemo

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,936 Posts
If someone needs to check my ID to determine if I am over 18 or 21 or 40 they need head, eyes, brain and DNA checked.

Nemo
Many places have a policy of checking everyone, regardless of appearance. My 75 year old father and I both got carded for beer last weekend.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
I would laugh at them and then begin to cry based on their age discrimination and demand that they let me be empowered by looking my age and respecting it. Stop treating me like a kid. Demand management so they could stop offensive conduct.

Nemo

·
Registered
883 Posts
I would laugh at them and then begin to cry based on their age discrimination and demand that they let me be empowered by looking my age and respecting it. Stop treating me like a kid. Demand management so they could stop offensive conduct.

Nemo
Maybe stick to sparklers Nemo :lol:

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

Nemo
I had my ID checked at Publix today. For Snap-n-Pops....

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I noticed Samsclub had a huge pile of fireworks near the entrance. I was on a mission so I didn't take time to check what all they had.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
398 Posts
OK, I mustve missed the memo...I had no idea "REAL" fireworks were now legal in GA.

How are the prices in the shops that have popped up all over the place?

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, I mustve missed the memo...I had no idea "REAL" fireworks were now legal in GA.

How are the prices in the shops that have popped up all over the place?
Same as Alabama.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I'll be there Saturday. I won't have to put up with going to "The House of 15,000 Guns" now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts