Tired of Covid crap

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by mountainman444, Sep 3, 2020.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Yeah. That's called a marketing program. In this case not to drive sales of a product or service but to drive fear into a gullible public to allow for more compliance and reliance on government "saviors." You got dead bodies? Bury or cremate them like you normally would. Last I looked the US wasn't a war zone.

Phil1979 likes this.
  2. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

The admission door nowadays is through the ER. The ER is where I worked for many years. Depending on census, patient's prior ER visits, hospital admissions, etc., etc., different amounts of influence would be attempted on the ER docs to admit the patient or not. After decision was made to admit or not, the type of admission would then be decided. Those decisions are not always predicated on the patient's condition at time of admission. I would wager a bet that those processes were not discarded because of the Chinese virus. My strong suspicion is that, not only were they not discarded, they were accelerated and emphasized.

3. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

I see neither the photons that sent this over WiFi nor the oxygen I breathe and yet there this is.

A better question is what degree of credibility and what volume of documentation would raise a concern in your mind?

4. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

So your answer is no and you repeat hearsay. That is ok. Many people are doing that these days. Numbers from the CDC, The TN department of Health, WHO, various peer reviewed journals and the such are what I use to form my opinion.

5. Dawgdoc

Dawgdoc Well-Known Member

I have been seeing many people having reservations about the vaccines being RNA vaccinations. My first thought when I heard they were developing these was, "Good. We should have much less side effects."

A traditional vaccination, like the influenza vaccine, uses an inactivated (or "killed") virus or uses a modified-live virus (weakened version of an active virus). The killed vaccines often have other substances (adjuvants) that are needed to stimulate the immune system to respond to the killed virus. These vaccinations have multiple ways they can cause problems. One of the most familiar is the egg-allergy; since the virus is grown on a literal egg, some of the egg protein gets into the vaccine and cause some people to have an allergic reaction. BTW, they have a recombinant influenza vaccine now, and I suspect that it will be used more commonly in the near future.

With a DNA vaccine, a part of the virus's DNA is attached to a non-virulent vector (often a virus that only infects other species far different than the recipient), the body take in the DNA, translate the info via messenger RNA (mRNA), and ultimately produces a protein that stimulates the immune response. The immune system recognizes that protein on naturally-occurring viruses and then neutralizes it. The even newer mRNA vaccines eliminate the need for DNA; the mRNA of the virus is taken into the cell, which uses the instructions to make the protein, which then stimulates the immune response.

Yes, genetic material goes into your body cell. No, that is not a bad thing. It does not alter your DNA at all. Your cells eat and digest the genetic material of viruses and bacteria on a regular basis; the mRNA of the vaccine isn't even close to being an organism.

These vaccinations by nature have less side effects because there is less foreign material being injected into your body compared to traditional vaccines.

Yes, there are no commercially-available mRNA vaccinations, but they have been studied for a very long time, and they are just a simplified version of DNA vaccinations, which have been used for two decades in animals to protect against a 100% fatal disease successfully.

By the time my family is eligible to get the coronavirus vaccination, the only two datum that will concern me will be safety and efficacy. There will be hundreds of thousands of the vaccines given worldwide by then, so we should have a good idea of safety and possibly of the effectiveness by then. As long as the rate of side effects is lower than the flu vaccine, I will not hesitate to vaccinate my children and myself. Since it is a mRNA vaccine, I suspect the rate of side effects will be far lower than the flu vaccine that we get each year.

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

My concern is why are the numbers skewed. Reported one day then forgotten. It continuing 13.5 million infected and 266,051 deaths.

Figuring as reported the infections are 8 times higher the fatality rates is 8 time lower.

Glad I ain't in Denmark. Seems something ain't right. With both sets of numbers from CDC.

Nemo

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_casesper100klast7days

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coro...mes-higher-than-previously-reported-cdc-warns

7. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Good for you. Hope the vaccines do for you what you hope they will do and that they are no other, unforeseen, results for taking it.

8. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

And I hope you never get Covid19 because of those of us who do get the vaccine.

9. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

And I hope the little nose ring the guberment leads you around by stays firmly in place.

10. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

[​IMG]

Bkite likes this.
  11. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Well that sure makes me feel better if you don't think it's a healthcare issue.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  12. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

You are the news blurb guy. You already proved that when you were asked to provide credible, documented proof that the election numbers were frauds. You came up with "squat" on that one too.

Exactly how many hospital administrators have you talked to ?

13. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

This is kind of funny. The governor of Colorado has said that after first responders, he will prioritize prisoners and prison workers to be the next to get them. How stupid can these governors be ? I hope they tear down his house if he really tries to pull this crap.

14. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The immune response is being triggered in this case by a protein spike that your own cells will be ordered to produce by the mRNA.

The same immune response would be provoked if the protein spike were produced elsewhere and injected.

Any cell can be ordered to produce the protein spike.

Why do they not produce the protein spikes using bacteria and then inject the protein spike?

I mean, we order bacteria to produce all sorts of things, even insulin and growth hormone, and we inject those just fine with no allergies of which I am aware.

This would skip the step of mRNA being injected into our bodies and our genetic code being ordered to produce this protein.

15. Malum Prohibitum

Ah! I found an answer - this decreases production time.

Apparently it takes a long time to get a bunch of properly mRNA encoded e choli up and running and producing protein spikes.

Just skip all that and tell the human body to produce the protein spike.

Hmmmm . . .

16. Malum Prohibitum

There is no need to be so hostile. There is zero evidence that his decision is driven by a nose ring installed by the government. You can debate without being so nasty and personal.

mb90535im likes this.
  17. Malum Prohibitum

:lol:

18. Malum Prohibitum

That's because they have a huge outbreak in jails and prisons in Colorado.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/11/05/colorado-jails-prisons-active-coronavirus-outbreaks/

El Paso County jail has 700 cases - that is one county jail. 51 of the cases are deputies.

19. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Yes I understand they have problems. But, I'm sure that is not going to be a popular decision in many of the senior living centers or with other highly at risk groups. Maybe even hi risk prisoners and guards should be a priority, but not others. They should be considered for it at the same point in time as the rest of the population based on age or other factors. I'm not crazy about priority being set by the individual governors of states anyway I don't think.

20. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

I'm sitting here right now watching a FOX news piece talking about the CDC is going to "vote" on who should get the vaccine and when. What good is that if then the individual moron governors can blow that off and give it to people in a different order than CDC says. The federal government is paying for this stuff and if I was in charge of the production, purchasing and distribution I would probably say...."this is the order...take it or leave it" to those governors.